“The best burger and frozen custard!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginny's Kitchen & Custards
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Barnhart
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
MO
“The best burger and frozen custard!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Love this place! We go there on a regular basis and their burgers are always the best in the St. Louis area! The custard is so silky and better than Ted Drewes, Fritz's and Culvers by far! I've had several things on the menu and nothing disappoints! You can't go wrong!!

• Visited August 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Oh so sweet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I've been to Ginny's a few times, mainly for the frozen custard. Always delicious and never have a bad word to say!

• Visited October 2013
Barnhart, Missouri
“Best Custard in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

They do have a full menu but we normally go there for the dessert. My favorite place for custard. It's been around forever and while the inside isn't fancy it is very clean and well worth the stop if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Almost fooled!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had just begun my 15-day (two phases; the first 10-15JUN2013, the second 25JUN-02JUL2013), biketour evaluating the suitability of the Mississippi River Trail (MRT), pedaling from my base in AftonMO during the am. I had seriously been pushing pretty hard on it, cycling South on US61/MRT over some rolling hills, including one so steep I needed to shift into my granny range. I was in need of nutrition and I thought I saw an giant ice cream cone in the distance as I crossed Glaize Creek. I almost thought you were a construction company with a repurposed marquee, but relief flooded through me when I parked outside and was able to go inside, sit & relieve foot pressure, and rejuvenate with delicious food. But it's no secret--locals came from far & wide for a break. Hopefully, people from around the World will now stop in after seeing this recommendation of your 5-star eatery.

• Visited June 2013
Bullard, Texas
“Where the locals go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Just a neat place. Comfortable and delicious. They are very pleasant in adding whatever on subs and in 'concretes' [which are like frozen drinks with flavors you choose]. I chose Reese's Pieces. They have 46 + flavors to choose from.
There were 4 of us around 9 pm. We called in the order of 2 12" subs and 4 concretes. It was a take out for us. We had made to order subs, they were large and plenty for the 4 of us. Did see that they have tables/benches in front and picture on website also shows umbrellas. WiFi is available as well. Look for their sign, a large 3 dip vanilla cone on a pole.

• Visited May 2013