“Nice hotel for the area. Only one I would stay at.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Belton
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is the only hotel in this area I would stay in.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank ashkea1920

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We have stayed here about once a month for several years now, and the remodel helped a lot. The rooms are nicely appointed with comfortable beds.
The down side, is the "see through" bath towels (only two) that are hard to dry off with. The other is the smoking rooms on the first floor, stink up the hallway to the point of smelling as bad as the sports bar next door. For a non smoker, this is choking off our air supply!

Room Tip: Avoid any room near the front or near the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mickeynbranson
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This was a very nice hotel in every way! The kids had a great time in the sparkling clean, outdoor swimming pool. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was free and good. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed 11 July 2011

One of the best hotel facilities i received with the price i paid...excellent customer service and morning breakfast was really good!!...i will try my best to do overnight stay during my road trip...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelloverKC
Reviewed 23 May 2011

My husband and I hate to stay at hotels simply because they don't feel clean. When we walked in the room and i completed my inspection, we were very surprised. The bed was clean and comfortable, same with the pillows, i didn't once feel itchy or uncomfortable. My husband and I will definitely stay here when we visit our relatives. Sincerely, a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Room Tip: Some bar noise on Sat night loc next door
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travel80004
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Made a visit to this hotel and was very surprised of the new carpet throughout the hotel! Smelt like a new place!! Would reccomend! :)

--Katie @ Handyman Matters KC

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank handymanmatterskc
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I've stayed at the Econo Lodge across the highway recently as well, and I have to say the Econo Lodge has this place beat at everything but the breakfast (cheaper, larger rooms, cleaner, and seemed like we were getting more for less money).

However, on it's own merits, I have no major complaints about this place - I was satisfied with my stay.

Pros:
- Decent breakfast (hard boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, cereals, biscuits & gravy, rolls)
- Friendly staff
- Clean pool, although it's a little small and only goes about 4.5 feet deep
- Room smelled fresh
- Walkable to a Waffle House, but not much else...but the Waffle House was delicious
- Free wireless internet

Cons:
- Our room had a few stray hairs in the bathroom and on the bed
- The breakfast area was small and cramped (and crowded)
- The hallways, lobby, and breakfast rooms smelled VERY smoky; luckily the room had no hint of smoke!

Overall, if i had my choice in the future, I'd try to stay at the Econo Lodge Belton instead - however, if this hotel was available, I'd be happy to stay here again. The breakfast was a really good start to my day!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank acmatunl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Hampton Inn Belton / Kansas City area
Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South
Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!