“Exceptionally Clean!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Belton
Kansas City, Missouri
“Exceptionally Clean!”
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Made a visit to this hotel and was very surprised of the new carpet throughout the hotel! Smelt like a new place!! Would reccomend! :)

--Katie @ Handyman Matters KC

Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank handymanmatterskc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I've stayed at the Econo Lodge across the highway recently as well, and I have to say the Econo Lodge has this place beat at everything but the breakfast (cheaper, larger rooms, cleaner, and seemed like we were getting more for less money).

However, on it's own merits, I have no major complaints about this place - I was satisfied with my stay.

Pros:
- Decent breakfast (hard boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, cereals, biscuits & gravy, rolls)
- Friendly staff
- Clean pool, although it's a little small and only goes about 4.5 feet deep
- Room smelled fresh
- Walkable to a Waffle House, but not much else...but the Waffle House was delicious
- Free wireless internet

Cons:
- Our room had a few stray hairs in the bathroom and on the bed
- The breakfast area was small and cramped (and crowded)
- The hallways, lobby, and breakfast rooms smelled VERY smoky; luckily the room had no hint of smoke!

Overall, if i had my choice in the future, I'd try to stay at the Econo Lodge Belton instead - however, if this hotel was available, I'd be happy to stay here again. The breakfast was a really good start to my day!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank acmatunl
Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2009

I stayed here last week with my mother while we visited relatives in the area. Location is good and it was quiet for us. We stayed on the 2nd floor. When I was checking out, I heard a guy complain about noise, but we stayed 3 nights and didn't have an issue. Maybe the first floor is noisy, I know the stairs creak so maybe that was it. Also, they do not have an elevator for the 2nd floor so it could be an issue for some travellers. Free breakfast was okay but not special.

Stayed July 2009
1 Thank proftravlr
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 21 June 2009

It was an overnight trip. The room and bathroom were clean and everything worked. Check-in and out were easy and quick. The continental breakfast was fine. The only minus comment is that what hotels call a queen bed isn't much bigger than a double bed, and although I didn't notice it in our room, the hallways reeked of tobacco.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Central MO
Reviewed 15 December 2008

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from a football game. There was quite a mix-up on our reservation between the hotel and hotels.com as far as charges - we had to pay cash, even though I had a receipt from hotels.com, but it is currently being resolved!

Very clean! The room was nice, beds very comfy - plenty of pillows! The heat was overwhelming by the middle of the night - but fixable by opening a window.
The breakfast was fantastic! Fresh waffles, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee - pretty much anything you would want! Also coffee in the room.

• Liked — Clean, great breakfast!
  • Disliked — Check-in problems
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
Emmaus, PA
Reviewed 10 November 2008

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. The staff is very friendly and helpful. For example, the cleaning staff said hello to me every time that I passed them in the hall. They truly made me feel at home. The rooms are average but have been kept very clean and well maintained. There is a pool on site. Everything is on one floor which is nice especially for older people. The breakfast is not too bad either. The hotel is conveniently located right off route 71 and is nearby to a shopping area with quite a few stores and restaurants. If you are looking for something to eat I would also recommend José Pepper’s right down the street (across the highway). Lastly, this hotel is a great value for the price. I would recommend staying here.

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 August 2008

Stayed at the hotel while visiting relatives, the hotel is very clean and the beds and furnishings have been upgradedd since we stayed there a year ago when it was the holiday inn express. The staff was very friendly and the spreads, carpet and some furnishings new. It is very convenient to getting around to Independence, Kansas City, there are a lot of restaurants close by and would highly recommend Jose Peppers if you like mexican. Also lots of fast food and a starbucks. A great hotel for the price.

• Liked — cleanliness and location
  • Disliked — thin walls
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Hampton Inn Belton / Kansas City area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South
Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!