“Not typical Econo Lodge”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Belton
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have stayed here on numerous occasions mostly because it is the cheapest place in town. Its an econo lodge so I don't expect to much but, my most recent stay surprised me. They have new bright LED lights on the whole parking lot making me feel even safer and have newly remodeled the interior of each room. They have granite counter tops and new flat screen tvs which baffled me because it is Econo Lodge. The bath tub is still older but it works just fine. The breakfast is typical continental but I usually walk to IHOP right next door anyway. The price is higher then most economy motels, but with the new changes, it doesn't feel like a economy motel. The hotel could use some work on the outside but for a hotel built in the 90's its doing better than most. I think most guests would be happy staying here, its no comfort in but its better than most econo lodges.

Room Tip: If you have a truck with equipment (Like a trailer) then get a room closer to the truck parking tow...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jack B
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my business trip. Hotel location was very convenient,it was near by freeway. This hotel is under renovation and i got newly renovated room.my room was very nice. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was very clean. what else you you could expect for the price you pay. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mic y
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This hotel was flithy! We came in late after arriving at the KC airport but had a reservation. My family was too exhausted to switch rooms after unpacking and we left early the next am. The TV stand was covered in dust, the sheets had holes and old stains, the carpet had crumbs and there were 50+ old mattresses stacked up in the parking lot by the dumpster. The place was nasty. I called Choice Hotels to file a complaint the next day and they told me the manager would call me
but no one ever called. Very, very disappointed in Choice Hotels customer service!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Rooms are clean, updated, large, and very comfortable. Rate pretty good for weekly stays. There is a small pool out front, but empty. Probably for changing season. Located right off the highway. Many restaurants near by, including an Ihop next door. Customer service the worst I've ever experienced. Extremely rude. Not very well trained. And whenever you have a problem, there is never anyone there who is "authorized" to do anything about it. If you can avoid the front desk during your stay, it might be worth it. But, if you do stay here, just keep in mind any problems you may have will not be dealt with, at least not in a professional way.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jenifer2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Was surprized really expected it to be better .. im in motels every night econo lodge in general has give me a bad thought service is poor, they arent very well kept, wont put points on my rewards cards because im clc . This one pool was closed and had been all summer I just think this one done it for me .. no more econo lodge for me not just this one I mean none at all anywhere !

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I found room to be very clean and spacious.
One of the best motel experiences that I have had. Keeping in mind that this is econo lodge,let me take you on my journey of how this budget motel can be one of the smartest, nicest, cost effective and most comfortable choices when staying in.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was visiting family in Belton and decided to stay over night. Went to the Econolodge to check in. The girl behind the desk was friendly and offered to show a room. I was surprised to see the room was clean and the bedding appeared to be new. The price was right and they had a breakfast also. Traveling with my children I would stay here again.

Room Tip: we were in a good room 110.. ..Does have outside entry ways and stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank famtraveler0827
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Quality Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Slumber Inn of Harrisonville
Slumber Inn of Harrisonville
#2 of 5 in Harrisonville

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!