“Staying here Again”

Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I booked this room for a St. Louis Cardinals game and I did so blindly. We were not disappointed! Clean hotel with a very friendly staff. It was less expensive than any of the downtown hotels. PLUS--It is located less than one mile from the MetroLink station and the hotel has a shuttle that will drop you off and pick you up. Joe was our driver and he was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could accommodate your needs during your brief stay with us. I hope we see you again soon when your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

This hotel is a Park and Fly. I parked on Fri afternoon and enjoyed a good meal, strolled a nice area behind the hotel that had a pond and park, slept on an amazing bed. I was taken to the airport for my flight. When I returned a week later, I was picked up by the hotel shuttle and taken directly to my car. Most everyone was courteous. I enjoyed my stay and will do this again the next trip I fly out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was there for buisness and stayed even one night in the Hotel. The Hotel is on a good place.
They have an great parkplace and it is clean and the personal is helpfull and friendly.
The Food in the Hotel is good and you get a lot of to eat.
The Prices are in a good Level. I can recommend the Hotel for buisness People.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Great stay! We are in the St. Louis area frequently as of late, and after several hotels, this is the one! VERY attentive staff, clean and quiet rooms, good management! We have already booked our next stay here. A++

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This hotel offered the best rate of all airport area hotels. The room was comfortable and clean. The business center was convenient for printing boarding passes and other computer access. The hotel staff, from check in to check out to shuttle ride to the airport was courteous and helpful. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed here based on the reviews from trip advisor. this was anything but a new hotel and if it was it is not up kept very well. the room was kind of clean but could have been better. the sheets on our bed were so worn out from use that they were almost see through. the pool area was a little dirty also. the staff was nice but not a over all I would not stay here again!!!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate the feedback about the hotel and that it worked out for you during your stay. I do apologize for your experience with our staff. It is not acceptable for a guest to feel as though our staff is not attentive to their needs and non-responsive to the concerns of the guests. Also, it is my expectation to have a hotel that is cleaned to a much higher standard then what you experienced. I can assure you this is not our standard. I do apologize for that and thank you for bringing that to our attention. This has been addressed to our entire team here.

If there is anything else would you would to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel appeared quite new and well kept. The front desk staff was very helpfull and attentive. The area outside the immedite surroundings around the hotel was a little rough - I purchased gas on the other side of the highway and there was a significant argument going on inside - just got gas and left. didn't directly impact the hotel though. Access to the airport was very easy...I was on the first floor which appeared to work well given that the planes didn't appear too far above the top floor (not sure if they could be heard up there, but I certainly couldn't) This will likely be my local hotel when I am waiting to get an early flight from St. Louis...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!