“Good value”

Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 days recently and enjoyed the experience. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the pool was fun. Room service was excellent. We had a fan we brought and did not hear any noises from airplanes although we were on the first floor. The suite was nice, although I wish there had been a door between the bedroom and the living room where the kids were sleeping on the foldout sofa. Overall good time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could accommodate your needs during your stay with us. I hope we see you again soon when your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I like to stay at this hotel when traveling because I feel safe, the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Free parking and airport shuttle are a bonus. The bar is small but comfortable. There are not a lot of parking spaces close to the front door, but I guess a little walking is good for me. (Get's me in shape for all the airport walks).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is up to the high standards of Hilton Garden Inns. The staff was welcoming and anxious to be of service. The breakfast was wonderful. I'd stay there again and would not hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
YMoy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to thank you for your kind compliment on our property. I am glad we were able to accommodate you with your travel needs.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me at Yin.Moy@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I was in St. Louis on a spur of the moment trip, and EVERY hotel in the city was booked up due to 2 large conferences . I try to stick with Hilton so upon calling them they found me the last available room at this Garden Inn. It's very near the airport, but ducked off in a very private, undeveloped area. Close enough to the train station to walk in a pinch, and also within walking distance of a cute little play park if you have kids. The shuttle was very helpful and the driver knew his way around St. Louis like the back of his hand, and so did a man working behind the desk. The desk clerk even knew the times, prices, and schedules of the trains and buses. The hotel was spotless, as was my room (and I inspect before I carry my bags in). Bathroom was spacious and so was the living room area. The only downside was the bed - it was soooo hard and the sleep number dial didn't change it. I will avoid Hilton Garden Inns in future bookings due to this reason. We also planned on taking the kids swimming Monday, and were told Monday morning that is the day they close the pool for maintenance. It would have been nice to know prior to it happening. We always ran into a certain staff member in the hallway and elevator, and he was pleasant and mannerly and would always hold the doors and speak to the children. Unfortunately I didn't get his name to commend him to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel if you can get over the hard beds.

Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to thank you for your kind compliment on the staff and our property. I will be sure to share it with them.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I received service at the hotel. My overall experience was excellent and hotel facilities and customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend you select this hotel for your preference when in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to thank you for your kind compliment on our property. I am glad we were able to accommodate you with your needs.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Me and my sister went to this hotel for a nice get away, but instead we go to the pool and hot tub. I come out of pool green looks like the pool hadnt been cleaned in a month o but the pool was cleand on fri, no it wasnt, my sister went in the hot tub and and she came out smelling like a wet dog and urine,o and was purple. it gets better we go tell the manager so we are going to get a free breakfast woohoo like we hit a lottery right? B/S.
Well it gets even better
So we go back to the room and I go get ice and I make me a glass of juice with ice, well then later I have ice water now keep in mind the key word is ice, my sister didnt use any of this ice, so now through the night I'm getting sick the only thing different was the ice, let me tell you, you have to ckean ice machine just like evetything else cause
If not it will build up bacteria and that not good, I got sick my sister didnt the only difference was I had ice she didnt, so guess what I had to go to hospital I spent 5 hours there I got strep throat, when I talked to the main manager he said they wouldnt do anything about me having to gi to the hospital that it was our opinion . Well when my lawyer gets all this we will see then, also we start checking out the room its filthy looks like hadnt been cleaned in a while. Well its all good cause I took plcs, o and let me tell u something the cover on my sisters bed we found blood on it in like three spots and mine looked like poop on it, toe nail clippings in the floor groos ,
Back to the pool, they said there were bunch of farmers and soccer ball players there .tried to blame them , well honey let me tell you something I'm in farm land honey farmers are not nasty, I date a farmer and I'm telling you they ain't like that and kids are kids but let me tell you if pool was cleaned on fri and looked like that it should had been shut down and cleaned, further more other is another review on here that I believe the people where there on Nov 5 and on the 6th the write a review about the pool that was on tuesday the pool was green and nasty but on fri the 8th pool suppose to had been cleaned, but I went to that pool on sunday night of Nov 10th, so see the pool shouldnt had been like that or the hot tub , bad bad bad!
The only good thing that came out of that trip was we had a great breakfast and the lady who cooked it is a wounderful person and a great cook,
Ok well I'm sorry for talking off ur ears but this hotel gets about a -100% rating from me there is no 3 stars here, camping would had been better at least there u know what to expect.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank susieq201

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to apologize for the service you received during your stay with us. I have forwarded your feedback to proper depart to correct the issues.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

don't expect a complimentary breakfast. had some fruit and ceral and ended up with a $25 bill!!!! heating system in the room made a loud ticking noise. very distruptive to sleep with. staff wasn't the freindliest. dining and reception are are right next to each other so if you want to wait for a shuttle or a friend make sure you don't sit accidentaly in the dining area. you will be kicked out!!!!!! very rude

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!