“Highly Recommend”

Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate, close to the Airport and a nice area. We feel completely safe when staying here. Rooms are quiet, and you cannot beat the beds for comfort. Clean, friendly staff, 24 hour shuttle, great breakfast buffet-I highly recommend this facility. This is our #1 choice when staying in St. Louis.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could accommodate your needs during your stay with us. I hope we see you again soon when your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Having a VERY early flight after my Thanksgiving visit, I looked through all hotels near STL so I could easily get out in the morning. This hotel exceeded my expectations! One of my top considerations was a shuttle, and this hotel's shuttle picked me up from the airport after I turned in my rental car the night before. For those concerned about safety, the waiting area for the shuttle is near the police office at the airport, and shuttles can be seen from an inside waiting area. They came right away and helped me get back to the hotel. The driver the following morning also got me to the airport right away, no waiting, so no worries about missing my early flight. Outside of the shuttle, the room was well appointed, very comfortable, and I got a good night's sleep. Wake up call came right on time. Business center was good. They have a 24 hour pantry with some frozen food, snacks, drinks, and a good selection of other commonly desired items during a trip, which was important to me since my flight was before the start of the breakfast at the hotel. Everyone at the hotel gave good service, including the people I called before booking to ensure my questions about facilities and the shuttle were answered. This was my first Thanksgiving in the St. Louis area, and this hotel helped end it on a happy note, except for having to leave the companionship of those I visited.

Room Tip: Would just tell them what you're looking for. Ask them to help you meet your needs, such as nea...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have stayed at this particular Hilton Garden Inn several times and always find the hotel and rooms very clean. The staff - everyone from the front desk to the chef - are so friendly and seem genuinely concerned that am having a good stay. I will continue to stay at this hotel anytime I'm in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 days recently and enjoyed the experience. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the pool was fun. Room service was excellent. We had a fan we brought and did not hear any noises from airplanes although we were on the first floor. The suite was nice, although I wish there had been a door between the bedroom and the living room where the kids were sleeping on the foldout sofa. Overall good time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I like to stay at this hotel when traveling because I feel safe, the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Free parking and airport shuttle are a bonus. The bar is small but comfortable. There are not a lot of parking spaces close to the front door, but I guess a little walking is good for me. (Get's me in shape for all the airport walks).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is up to the high standards of Hilton Garden Inns. The staff was welcoming and anxious to be of service. The breakfast was wonderful. I'd stay there again and would not hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
YMoy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to thank you for your kind compliment on our property. I am glad we were able to accommodate you with your travel needs.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me at Yin.Moy@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I was in St. Louis on a spur of the moment trip, and EVERY hotel in the city was booked up due to 2 large conferences . I try to stick with Hilton so upon calling them they found me the last available room at this Garden Inn. It's very near the airport, but ducked off in a very private, undeveloped area. Close enough to the train station to walk in a pinch, and also within walking distance of a cute little play park if you have kids. The shuttle was very helpful and the driver knew his way around St. Louis like the back of his hand, and so did a man working behind the desk. The desk clerk even knew the times, prices, and schedules of the trains and buses. The hotel was spotless, as was my room (and I inspect before I carry my bags in). Bathroom was spacious and so was the living room area. The only downside was the bed - it was soooo hard and the sleep number dial didn't change it. I will avoid Hilton Garden Inns in future bookings due to this reason. We also planned on taking the kids swimming Monday, and were told Monday morning that is the day they close the pool for maintenance. It would have been nice to know prior to it happening. We always ran into a certain staff member in the hallway and elevator, and he was pleasant and mannerly and would always hold the doors and speak to the children. Unfortunately I didn't get his name to commend him to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel if you can get over the hard beds.

Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our team values your feedback. I wanted to thank you for your kind compliment on the staff and our property. I will be sure to share it with them.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!