We stayed here using the park and fly offer. We stayed Sunday night and left car through Saturday. The room was very nice and clean (and I am picky). Bed was a little hard but some might like it. The keurig in the room was nice and the restaurant seemed busy. The bar was not open on Sunday evening. We ended up looking elsewhere for drinks ad dinner (hotel not really close to other businesses). Shuttle service was great. The bad part was when we returned on Saturday. Our cars had been broken into. Windows busted and door locks drilled. A two hour drive home without a window is not fun at all. Police said this place gets hit all of the time! He recommended using the parking spot and get a taxi to hotel. Hotel manager seemed surprised this happened but quickly refunded all of our rooms, 5 total in our group. I think it happens a lot. Stay just do not park!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO