“Rundown but convenient to the airport.”
Review of Airport Inn

Airport Inn
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

1st impression in the lobby is great when you walk in. The service desk (2 people) failed to acknowledge my existence until I greeted them. Once we parked and entered the rear of the hotel, we got a complete different impression. Hallway carpet needs replacing, the elevator is beat up and requires a room key to operate. We got into the room and got the same, carpet is beyond cleaning and needs replacing, the furniture is beat up and out dated, and there is some sort of odor in the non smoking room. I'll be looking for a different stay and fly hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed 6 November 2012

In 6 nights, I was in 3 rooms. First room, toilet tank leaked. Second room also had a problem. Finally got to third room. I understand that the new owner is trying to get it right, but I'd be a little leary. It needs a good update top-bottom and that is his plan, but hopefully, he doesn't take too long. Pool needs revamped since there are broken parts in the top of the cover. Will I go back? Well I'm in St. Louis at least 4 times a year and I'll be checking to see when they get the repairs/renovations done. We'll see...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We really enjoyed the ease of staying here, it was a nice property, no airport noise and very handy with the shuttle and all. I booked on the internet (using an advance booking rate) and when I called the hotel after I booked to verify reservation I asked if that included the park and fly and was told "yes, free parking for up to 7 nites is automatically included". When I returned home I noticed a $35.00 charge on my credit card. I called the hotel and spoke to the manager (he was awful and beyond RUDE!!!!) and he told me parking was not included with the internet rate. I explained that no where on our confirmation did it say that it WASN'T included and I had even confirmed that it was included after the reservation was made and then again upon check in. I then called corporate who did not offer any type of a resolution (I am even a "Choice Privileges Member"). I ended up paying more for the internet rate plus parking than if I had just booked using the regular rate. It's a shame because this was an easy solution for early flights and parking.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KittyandFelix
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We stayed here one night before an early morning flight out of St. Louis airport and took advantage of their park and fly deal. The lobby is very nice, clean, and we'll lit. The lobby bar was fun and had good drinks and service as we were the only group there. Our room seemed a bit dated but clean and comfortable with a king bed and love seat sitting area. The bathroom was large with the shower/toilet area seperate from the vanity and a huge closet. We were awakened promptly by our wake up call and took their shuttle service to the airport. The driver was prompt and helpful. Upon our return the shuttle picked us up within 30 min of our call and delivered is back to our car which was waiting in the hotel lobby. We would definitely stay here and use the park and fly option again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Hotel overall service is acceptable, coin laundry and all other hotel facilities are good. Only that I waited at the STL airport for over an hour for their shuttle service, they claimed bus travel back and forth every 30 mins, but I can never see one and I had to call 3 times to the hotel and finally find one after 70 mins of wait.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This hotel is very convenient for airport access. However, it is quite outdated and needs new carpeting and furniture in the rooms. The sofa was broken down. They are doing lobby renovations so maybe the room interiors are planned. The staff is nice and helpful and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Got to the first room and found a dirty bed and a wet floor by the table. The front desk staff was great and moved use right a way. Got to the new room and found it was much better but the sofa sleeper was broken and the furniture was well used and abused. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The carpet in the entire hotel was very worn out an coming up all over the hallways. But the staff was very helpfull and nice.

• Stayed: August 2012
Travellers also viewed these Berkeley hotels
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
St. Louis Travelodge
St. Louis Travelodge
#7 of 12 in Berkeley

Been to Airport Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Airport Inn

Address: 9600 Natural Bridge Rd, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134-3110 (Formerly Ramada St. Louis Airport)
Region: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Berkeley
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Price Range: £93 - £149 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Airport Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley