“Saved us from a night in the airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Airport Inn

Airport Inn
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Central Minnesota
“Saved us from a night in the airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

Our room was recently refurbished. Beds were comfy, new carpet, etc. They picked us up from the airport and dropped us back off in the morning for free. All staff members were very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: I think we were in 106.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank trvlnfun21

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Central Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed here due to our flight being cancelled. They picked us up from the airport within 5 minutes of us calling, the rate was $79. We had room 108 which appeared to have all new bedding, carpet, t.v. and t.v. stand. Checked for bedbugs (I always do) and none to be found. They provided us with complimentary toiletries since we did not have our main luggage with us. Very accommodating and friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 108 was a good room - 2 doubles
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank trvlnfun21
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

This is what I run into on check in, a sign to wait for the desk clerk. The remodeled 1st floor has carpet bunched up and torn in the middle of the hall (trip hazard). Then we get a remodeled room, at least they changed ou the carpets, that's about all that was done. Still has the beat up old pull out sofa and 15 yr old desk and tables. The pool would be a plus if its ever open, been here 4 times and never seen it opened. The best thing this place has going for it is it a good stay/fly rate and is part of the Choice Hotel chain. (Can't figure that one though) this is the worst of the Choice chain we've been in.

• Stayed March 2013

Travellers are raving about these Berkeley hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

We stayed here for one night during a layover at Lambert St. Louis International Airport. We had a direct shuttle to the international airport which was nice and comfortable. The room we stayed in was on the second floor and was renovated and nice. The lobby was really nice too. I think this property was just renovated. We would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank td397
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

1st impression in the lobby is great when you walk in. The service desk (2 people) failed to acknowledge my existence until I greeted them. Once we parked and entered the rear of the hotel, we got a complete different impression. Hallway carpet needs replacing, the elevator is beat up and requires a room key to operate. We got into the room and got the same, carpet is beyond cleaning and needs replacing, the furniture is beat up and out dated, and there is some sort of odor in the non smoking room. I'll be looking for a different stay and fly hotel in the future.

• Stayed November 2012
Westfield, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

In 6 nights, I was in 3 rooms. First room, toilet tank leaked. Second room also had a problem. Finally got to third room. I understand that the new owner is trying to get it right, but I'd be a little leary. It needs a good update top-bottom and that is his plan, but hopefully, he doesn't take too long. Pool needs revamped since there are broken parts in the top of the cover. Will I go back? Well I'm in St. Louis at least 4 times a year and I'll be checking to see when they get the repairs/renovations done. We'll see...

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

We really enjoyed the ease of staying here, it was a nice property, no airport noise and very handy with the shuttle and all. I booked on the internet (using an advance booking rate) and when I called the hotel after I booked to verify reservation I asked if that included the park and fly and was told "yes, free parking for up to 7 nites is automatically included". When I returned home I noticed a $35.00 charge on my credit card. I called the hotel and spoke to the manager (he was awful and beyond RUDE!!!!) and he told me parking was not included with the internet rate. I explained that no where on our confirmation did it say that it WASN'T included and I had even confirmed that it was included after the reservation was made and then again upon check in. I then called corporate who did not offer any type of a resolution (I am even a "Choice Privileges Member"). I ended up paying more for the internet rate plus parking than if I had just booked using the regular rate. It's a shame because this was an easy solution for early flights and parking.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KittyandFelix
Travellers also viewed these Berkeley hotels
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Airport Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Airport Inn

Property: Airport Inn
Address: 9600 Natural Bridge Rd, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134-3110 (Formerly Ramada St. Louis Airport)
Region: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Berkeley
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Airport Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis