I must say that the staff in this hotel is very good. Everyone at the front desk made us feel that they value our stay and we are special. The place was very quiet and clean..I felt soooo much at home.The swimming pool was relaxing and with no rush of people around. Thats the best thing I liked about this place. Fitness center was right infront of the pool area..it was ok too.but none of us used it. My room was beautiful. It had a big TV, a coffee maker (that was one of the best thing in room for me). The mirror was not inside the bathroom,so it was easy to use it for makeup when someone else was using the bathroom. They had cable internet connection,but it fine as we had only one computer with us. Breakfast was for free of cost. They had couple of good things in breakfast with cereals,eggs,waffles,few different kinds of muffins, bagels, coffee,etc.
The manager of the hotel was very kind and he made sure that we had a comfortable stay throughout. Even their shuttles do a great job.They were always there on time.
The only thing that did not like about this hotel was elevator.It worked a little slow. The hotel is located very close to the Lambert airport. I think it a best and convenient place to stay in St Louis.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Saint Louis Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Saint Louis
- Airport Inn Saint Louis, MO