I chose this hotel because it was a Choice Hotel and I trust Choice Hotels. When you enter the lobby, you are greeted with a sign that states, "Please excuse our appearance during renovations". If you see this sign, go back out of the door. I stayed at the Quality Inn in West Springfield, Ma. last month and saw the same sign. Are they renovating the entire chain??
Our first day there, after a day of site seeing and returning at 9:30 PM, our key did not work. I had to go to the front desk(Which was a long walk) to get new keys. The clerk was rude and implied that I did something to the key. The second day, we had breakfast at the Golden Pancake Restaurant which is in the parking lot. We were given a voucher for a free meal which is the same every morning. We had 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, sausage, ham and coffee. It was good but I didn't look forward to eating the same breakfast for 5 days straight.
We returned to the room after another day of site seeing at 3:30 PM only to find our room had NOT been cleaned and used wet towels still on the bathroom floor. Again, I walked to the front desk to complain and was told a housekeeper would be down in 15 minutes. I asked for new towels and returned to the room. I guess it was my fault for returning to early. The hotel was a mess and the bathroom counter was falling apart. I made up my mind never to stay at a Quality Inn in the future. I understand that Quality Inns are a licensee of Choice Hotels but if they wish to maintain their reputation they should dump them. When we checked out, I was asked if I wanted a receipt by the clerk and when I said yes, I guess it ruined her day. No, how was your stay or thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Airport has a convenient location half mile to the Lambert International Airport St Louis and close to several popular attractions of St Louis, Missouri. Be sure to take a tour of the famous Gateway Arch, one of Missouri's signature attractions. Busch Stadium, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis and the University of Missouri-St. Louis are all just minutes away. For a day of fun and entertainment, visit the nearby Saint Louis Zoo and Saint Louis Science Center, or make the quick trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden and Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. There are many shopping centers, casinos, restaurants and cocktail lounges in close proximity to this St. Louis, MO hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Airport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Quality Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Saint Louis, MO