I pick this place because usually a Quality Inn is a nice place, they had no elevator for a 2 story hotel. only ONE ice machine for the entire place. the bath tub was disgusting, had stains, and looked as if no one had tried to remove them. the binder that they have giving you information about local place to eat needed to updated, we hadn't had dinner yet and had no transportation and didn't want to walk very far as was late in the evening, not place close according to the binder so ended up ordering from a pizza place, any way when we went out to get the shuttle to the airport the next morning saw a restaurant next door. only good thing I will say is the sheets were clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Airport has a convenient location half mile to the Lambert International Airport St Louis and close to several popular attractions of St Louis, Missouri. Be sure to take a tour of the famous Gateway Arch, one of Missouri's signature attractions. Busch Stadium, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis and the University of Missouri-St. Louis are all just minutes away. For a day of fun and entertainment, visit the nearby Saint Louis Zoo and Saint Louis Science Center, or make the quick trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden and Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. There are many shopping centers, casinos, restaurants and cocktail lounges in close proximity to this St. Louis, MO hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn Airport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Quality Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Saint Louis, MO