The room had a musty smell and dirty feel all around. There was what looked like a water stain in the tile around the toilet and I found a Apple-bee's to go box on the AC unit ( smelled a few days old, thank god the AC was down to 60 degrees). A group of people across the hall were drunk and obnoxious most of the night, though this is not the hotels fault, though it might have helped if I couldn't see into the hallway from any seem in my door. They have a scheduled airport shuttle that runs every 30min, mine was 15 min late, to which I am glad I woke up excessively early. I will never stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Airport has a convenient location half mile to the Lambert International Airport St Louis and close to several popular attractions of St Louis, Missouri. Be sure to take a tour of the famous Gateway Arch, one of Missouri's signature attractions. Busch Stadium, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis and the University of Missouri-St. Louis are all just minutes away. For a day of fun and entertainment, visit the nearby Saint Louis Zoo and Saint Louis Science Center, or make the quick trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden and Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. There are many shopping centers, casinos, restaurants and cocktail lounges in close proximity to this St. Louis, MO hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Airport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Quality Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Saint Louis, MO