“Ok could been Better the microwave and fridge in the room...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 St. Louis Airport

Super 8 St. Louis Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I can't believe this dump is in the Super 8 chain of hotels. When you first walk in there is an odd smell, it's very pungent and unpleasant. The staff seemed friendly, but unprofessional as the front desk woman was dressed very casually and appeared to have either just woken up or looked as if she was high on something, and the hotel itself is filthy. I found a dead cockroach behind the base of the commode, the sheets were threadbare and stained, thank God I had my sleeping bag from my camping trip still in the trunk! I just slept on top of the blankets rather than in them. This place seems to be more of a haven for prostitutes and illegal activity, as the area the hotel is located in seems a little dangerous. I would not recommend for anyone to stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Nathan B
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

While this hotel is quite distant from the airport, once one arrives at the hotel, it is a very comfortable place to stay. My room was very clean; the bed was comfortable, the room temperature was perfect, and Christina, the desk clerk/owner, made me feel like we were lifelong friends, although I had never seen her before in my life. She was very eager to see to my lodging needs. She helped me considerably trying to get my computer on-line (a free) service. I simply could not get my computer on-line, and when I went to seek her assistance, she got me on-line right away.

My wake-up call was on the money, and the shower water temperature was perfect! The drain was a little slow, but otherwise the shower was fine.

The Super 8 Hotel St Louis Airport is not the Sheraton, but it is a comfortable, clean, friendly establishment for a weary traveler to spend the night or several nights.

The Free Breakfast was delightful. I ate a leisurely breakfast, had a great cup of coffee, and checked out of the motel.

i do not know whether or not they have "airport pick-up" service, because I forgot to ask since I was driving a rental car.

The price was definitely right, and I would not be reluctant to stay there again. All I wanted that night was a clean comfortable place to stay, and I found that at Super 8 Airport, St. Louis.
Gary Dannenbaum

Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gary D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Super 8 St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!