“An enjoyable weekend”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Terre Haute
“An enjoyable weekend”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

For maybe the fifth year we stayed at this facility and it continues to serve us well. There was new staff but the same friendly servixces

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
California
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The motel looked very clean however my son and I were both bitten by bedbugs. We found one and showed it to clerk at reception and the man said he would spray the room - but it was too late for us. I have stayed in many hotel/motels around the world and this was my first experience with bedbugs.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank EspressoCalifornia
Elma, Washington
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Many hotels are closer to the the Airport. No airport shuttle. Thin walls so noise travels. Actually saw a prostitute with a client checking in. Pictures online are not a true indication of actual hotel... lobby was dirty. Bad experience and bad location. Only thing good was the price. Welcome to the Ghetto!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Saint Louis
Reviewed 25 March 2014

i was very disappointed with my stay at this location. When we checked in the computer were down so the clerk wrote my information on a sheet of paper that was openly readable by others. they she went on to tell me that they had to move people around so the king size room I reserved I could not get and was given a queen with not compaction. The room was clean but very out dated. The bathroom towels were very worn and discolored. The bed uncomfortable, hard and noisy... at check out that morning the computers were still down and i was told i would get my invoice emailed to me, still waiting. my husband and i travel all over and have stayed from suites to motels and I would never stay or recommend this location....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center
Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to Super 8 St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!