“New lobby area = Wow!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
chicago illinois
“New lobby area = Wow!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I've stayed here before, omingnin late on a flight or having to leave early. I like this Renaissance. The concierge lounge is well appointed, the rooms always clean. And now a whole new lobby/bar/restaurant. Total cool urban vibe. Really changes the look. Nice job Renaissance. I will for sure think of this place again when I need a comfy bed, clean room and awesome place to sip a drink wait the next time I come into town for a flight.

• Stayed March 2012
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear lawdogs1,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and newly renovated lobby. It’s great to hear our guests are as excited about it as we are. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
New Bloomfield, Missouri
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This hotel has went through renovation of the lobby and it is very nice. New Restaurant and a great sales staff! I use this hotel for meetings and personal stays and it is wonderful.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Dear Cathy E,

We are so happy to hear you like our newly renovated lobby, restaurant and bar area. We look forward to hosting your future meetings and having you stay with us again!

Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Amazing Transformation. Kudos to the decorator. Love the new look, feel and style. This hotel has went from a "what is expected large corporate 3 1/2 star hotel" to a "Wow-should be a solid 4 star hotel" We stay here every year and I felt I was in a completely different hotel. Beds, Rooms, Restaurant, Staff, all amazing. Super big flat screen TV with too many channels - (a good problem) Thanks. I look forward to next years visit.

Caution: Do not park on the Waffle House, Jack in the Box side of the hotel. There are VERY frequent break ins of cars here. Be smart and hide your valuables and especially your GPS so you don't temp them. Best to park on the pool side of the hotel near where the valets park.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank azstampcoin
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear azstampcoin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your stay at the Renaissance. It’s great to hear you enjoyed the recent transformation our lobby, restaurant, and bar area have undergone along with our great staff and sleeping rooms. We are taking necessary steps to make our parking lot more secure to help avoid problems in the future. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Clean, newly remodeled, close to everything. I never waited more than 20 seconds for an elevator. Water was hot at all times, mattress was very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank diablo676767
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear diablo676767,

Thank you for choosing the Renaissance and taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I have a "home" hotel when I stay in St. Louis that was unavailable so I had the daunting task of finding one that was comparable. While this wasn't my ideal choice, I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely loved the floors and the music that was playing at check-in. I know that's cheesy but when you've encountered flight delays and the such, it makes for a stress-free relaxed warm welcome. The staff at the hotel was very helpful and could always be found greeting guests with a smile.

The rooms were pretty standard. Nothing special but they were clean, cozy and comfortable. The Aveda products provide a nice touch :) the only thing I didn't like about the rooms is that there weren't any available plugs on either side of the bed. I ended up having to unplug the light and clock in order to plug in my laptop and cell-phone. The didn't hear much noise from the airport so no complaints there.

I ordered room service for dinner and breakfast and it was delicious.The location, cost, friendly staff and great food makes this a great pick when staying in the St. Louis area. The only reason I will keep this as a secondary is that I've visited my "home" hotel so much I get VIP treatment and always get upgraded in addition to the rewards I get from from the hotel's rewards program.

Other than that I had a great stay and will definitely visit again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank businesstraveler212
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear businesstraveler212,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Renaissance during your recent trip to St. Louis. It’s great to hear you enjoyed everything from the music playing in the lobby at check in to our helpful, friendly staff. We would love to have you stay with us again!

illinois
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Stayed here for two night nights. Right across from the airport. Yes you do get jet noise, rooms are not sound proof to your neighbor.
The other end the lobby has been updated and has very nice abeyance. The entire staff has service equal to the Ritz, very impressive.
Beds are comfortable and rooms are very clean.
I would return, however a little pricey!

• Stayed February 2012
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Dear mzzlol,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay at the Renaissance. We are so glad you have had the opportunity to experience our beautifully updated lobby, restaurant, and bar area. I will be sure to pass your kind words about our impressive staff on to the rest of the team. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Leslie, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Stayed only one night before leaving for Mexico. The staff is extremely friendly. We had to leave before the restaurant opened in the morning so they packed us a continental breakfast to take with us to the airport. (muffins, fruit, granola, yogurt). Very nice gesture!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Doreen L
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear Doreen L,

I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and friendly staff before your trip to Mexico. We hope to have you stay with us again.

General Manger
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!