“Park and Fly at the Airport”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We booked the park and fly prior to our trip out of the country for 8 days. It was a great experience, the shuttle runs around the clock so easy to catch from the hotel to the airport and upon our return I simply called the hotel to ask for the shuttle and she contacted the driver (who was already at the airport waiting) and gave him our names to wait on us. It was very seamless and a much more relaxing way to fly, the shuttle drops you right off at your gate for your flight.

However, since we went up the night before we flew out, we decided to go out to dinner after we checked in. Don't forget to stop at the front desk and ask for an exit pass, we did not know we had to do this and spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the lot gate to let us out since it's all automated. This one things made our stay a little frustrating but we will know better next time and hopefully you will too.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be pretty much the same, the room we were in was very quiet and we did n...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Park and Fly at the Airport
10.5.12
Dear Rab0,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for the Renaissance! I am very pleased that you took advantage of our 24-hour shuttle service. Next time you are flying out, please feel free to contact us and arrange another Park and Fly. I apologize about the confusion regarding the exit pass, but I am happy that the issue was resolved easily. Next time you are in the area, please come to see us! We will be happy to have you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This hotel is not up to Renaissance standards. No paper or pen in the room, remote TV control did not work. The service is the bar is very poor and slow. The only things that makes this a Renaissance hotel is the price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank standingj

Dear standingj,

I apologize that you did not receive the service that we pride ourselves on at the Renaissance. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss these issues. Thank you for bringing them to my attention.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

The hotel room was spacious and clean with many electrical outlets. I was pleasantly surprised by the Aveda toiletries and the comfortable bed. The personnel is the greatest asset of this hotel. People were genuinely friendly. The servers at breakfast had smiles on their faces and provided excellent service. The hotel shuttle took us to town and nearby restaurants. The lobby/ bar is a relaxing place to hang out with many comfortable seating opportunities. The service at the bar was a bit slow, but the Strawberry 101 was well worth the wait. The charge for the internet is the only real negative. There was some minor trouble with the elevator and the hotel is air-conditioned to the max, but overall this is a very good airport hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank omglol
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Dear omglol,

Thank you very much for writing a review for our hotel! I am happy you were so pleased by our staff and our rooms; but I do apologize for the few issues you experienced. If you are ever in the St. Louis area again, feel free to come by for another Strawberry 101. We would be happy to have you here again!

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We spent a couple of days in St. Louis before traveling over to Columbia for the Georgia-Missouri football game. The Renaissance convinience to the airport and I-70 made it a great location both for the drive over to Columbia and for St. Louis sightseeing. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Even though we were adjacent to the airport and I-70 there was no noise from either one. The rooms could use a bit of updating but they were certainly clean and the sleep quality was excellent. The bathroom was a bit small but well appointed. I would definately reccomend this to a friend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear UGADawg83,

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you were able to stay with us before your sporting event at Mizzou. You will be glad to hear that our rooms will be going under renovation in the near future. We completed our lobby and restaurant renovations earlier this year, and plan to renovate our rooms next. If you are in the area again, please come to see us. Happy Football Season!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We walked in and the place was amazing. It has all the bells and whistles that a Generation Y'er wants! Loved the decor, bar area, and room. The employees were friendly! The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of pillows. We may not have known how to work the air, so it did get a little hot. We loved the stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Heather S,

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Renaissance and that you were so thrilled about our recent renovations. Please come see us again soon, we will be happy to have you!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Traveling can be stressful! The St Louis Airport Renaissance makes you feel at home. This is a location where you can relax after a business meeting or just a long day of travel and know that you have an honest and professional staff working here. I left a very expensive piece of jewelry in my room at checkout August 2012. It wasnt until I arrived home the next when I realized exactly where I left it in my room. I was certain I would not get it back. To my surprise, I spoke to Anna Adams who informed me that the housekeeping staff lead by Sara Schleicher had found my jewelry and turned it in! Anna proceeded to send me my jewelry promptly via Fedex. I am forever greateful to the dedicated and hardworking staff at this location (especially the housekeeper that found it). I will surely stay here again and will consider other Renaissance locations for all my future travel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Judyfrankg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff as well as our hotel. Anna and Sara received your thank you gift today and were overjoyed. Thank you very much for your kind gesture. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Hotel is beautiful and clean- very modern in design with clean, large well appointed rooms. I was very impressed with the friendly service- from the doorman who greeted me with a big smile and took my bag in, to Henry, the very friendly and helpful gentleman at the front desk. My first room smelled of smoke and he quickly got me a new one. Service was very prompt with housekeeping ( room was without a remote and they sent one right up) to room service. Very nice selection of Aveda toiletries and even a free tube of toothpaste! Very impressive for the very low rate. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Natalie B,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff, especially Henry. Please come to see us next time you are in the area! We will be happy to have you here again.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#4 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!