Hilton St. Louis Airport
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,490 results
All reviewsfront desklouis airportthe executive loungediamond memberst louisan early flightbusiness centerpark and flythe room was niceshuttle servicerental carfitness centeroscarparkinggloriameetingavis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel is very accomodating and everyone is friendly and personable. There were 3 staff members (Robert, Rachel, & Jeremy B.) that ensured top notch customer service. These 3 made my hotel/guest services experience wonderful! With staff members such as these 3, I will be back to visit very soon. Also the beds are comfortable and I woke up without any aches or pains. The shower is also nice and hot.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Kandace A,

I am very pleased to read about the service you received from not only the team by Robert, Rachel and Jeremy B. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,

A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My overall stay was excellent; my only complaint is that I would just like to see an improvement with the parking. I would like to have a more convenient way to enter the hotel from the parking lot. I was travelling alone and did not arrive until 11pm; so the parking lot was very dark, and the access to the hotel was a little awkward to get to and there wasn't much lighting or signage to show you to the hotel. Once I entered the hotel it was on the back side of the building and I wasn't sure where to go.... there was a definate lack of signage. Once I got to my room however; I was very pleased - a very comfortable room. I stayed one night and paid for inclusive parking while I flew out of state. It was a great deal; and I pretty much ended up getting my room for free, the parking would have cost more at one of the airport lots for the same amount of time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your hotel along with your feedback on parking. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Enjoyed this hotel so much. Everyone was kind and helpful and the hotel is big dog friendly! Breakfast was delicious as well as the bar food late at night. Beds were super comfortable and the rooms were big and spacious.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Morgan M B,

Your comments regarding our rooms, breakfast and pet friendly environment are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed at the airport Hilton in St Louis recently and was impressed by the staff and the quality of service I received. Even after having a small snafu after checkin, the staff was professional and gracious in accommodating the issue. Comfortable room and bed. The brunch was reasonably priced and had numerous hot items which seems a rarity these days. The fruit was amazingly fresh and what I enjoyed the most. The rooms were Hilton quality and the lobby was beautiful. The gym was also favorable with numerous cardio machines and full weights, including dumbbells and balls.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear SLSmart,

I was happy to read your comments. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially the service and overall accommodations you received. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel was very nice. The shuttle drivers were very nice as well (although not always prompt). The food was excellent. HOT water for one's shower is left to be desired here. Other than that, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Hillary S,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially related to the shuttle and water as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.