“STL Airport Hilton”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Spent one night at this hotel prior to flying out in a.m. Outstanding service. Friendly, professional, genuinely interested in ensuring guests' comfort and happiness. Room was clean, spacious and well-appointed. Outstanding breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Julia W,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our service, cleanliness and breakfast. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,

There are newer reviews for Hilton St. Louis Airport

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Close to airport and great shuttle service. Easy booking online, would stay again. I did notice a place to park your car for in town residents. Recommended for a relaxing sleep before getting on your flight, it was very quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Cassandra M,

Your comments regarding our hotel are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Airport Hotel while traveling back to Germany. This is a very elegant Hotel, I think it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to the airport so that's a plus.

1  Thank Rose C

Dear Rose C,

I appreciate you staying with our hotel on your way back to Germany. I am happy that we were able to provide you everything you were looking for. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Extremely friendly staff with clean well appointed rooms at a reasonable rate- could not find a better deal. Only 5 minutes by shuttle to the airport and prompt pickup on our return. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 765SteveH

Dear Steve H,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our friendly staff, airport shuttle and clean well appointed room. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Nicely decorated with historical pictures.
Nice ambiance in the lobby area and rooms.
Fantastic location to the airport, great shuttle service.
Friendly staff.
Even my room was away from the elevator, the noise coming from the elevator was intolerable, I could hear any move, any stop in any floor! It got better after midnight, which doesn't help if you have to get up at 3:30 am!!!
The noise from the hallway, another disaster. Because of the "see-through" doors you could hear any traffic in the hallway.
Resume: If you like historical airport / celebrity pictures it is the right place. If your priority is a good night rest I would recommend to stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Martin E,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. We're so glad that you found our staff friendly! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay otherwise especially related to the noise. I have passed your comments along in an effort to better our hotel for the future. Thank you again for your comments and we hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The location was excellent. I was working across the Highway at the STL Airport. The shuttle took me to work each morning. Service was excellent. I received 30% dining because I was associated with an Airline. That did take the edge off. A nice meal was quite pricey at $30. However, check in was a breeze, desk associates were helpful and gave good information.

Room Tip: great location to the airport and they also offer park and ride.

Dear LYNN S,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially related to our serviceas it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The beds were comfortable - the pillows were horrible. They were so soft it felt like I had put my head onto a bag full of cotton candy, and they were about as supportive. Our suite lacked lighting over the bar area which made it difficult to work there. It seemed a side table and lamp were also missing from the room. It could have used another light. It had a nice refrigerator but lacked a microwave, which even cheaper hotel chains have nowadays.

We also found the bathroom to have dirt, a Q-tip and even a few pins lurking in various corners. Parking also posed something of a problem. Plenty of space is available but getting in and out requires some negotiation. Our room cards didn't work very often. There's also no visible access ramp at the rear entrance for those requiring wheelchairs. The lower level corridors were rather cold.

Other than that, the hotel isn't bad. The room and corridor decor is of photos/posters of TWA aviation from the '50s, and has a certain charm. The noise level wasn't too bad given the hotel's proximity to the highway and St. Louis Lambert airport. For those with a fascination for aviation, upper floor rooms on the airport side give an excellent of the runways.

Room Tip: For those with a fascination for aviation, upper floor rooms on the airport side give an excellent o...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear NewBuckeye,

I'm sorry that you had a few disappointing experiences at our hotel during your stay. My team and I apologize that we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities, cleanliness and service you expect from us during your recent stay. The issues in your room have been brought to the attention of our housekeeping staff, maintenance staff and our team will work to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback and if you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,
Ryan Konz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!