“Simply Delightful”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Randallstown, Maryland
“Simply Delightful”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was hotel is conveniently located for the business traveler. The atmosphere in the Lounge was exceptional . My only regret is that is that I could not stay longer. Should I return to ST Louis again, I will definitely stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear CHARLES T S.,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Ryan Konz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 16 July 2014

First off, the location is very convenient. I had rented a Hertz rental car and it was easy to drop the car the night before and talk (3 minutes) to the hotel without having to fuss with shuttle buses.

As to the hotel, the good points: 1. AC in the room worked very well (low 60s!), 2. rooms were quiet, 3. front desk staff were very friendly and quick check-in

The bad: 1. multiple rooms still had room service food sitting outside their door at 5AM (why the hotel management doesn't do a sweep around 1~2AM is beyond me); 2. hallways look very tired and dirty; 3. multiple banks of elevators and no mention by front desk staff of which elevator bank is most convenient to the room. Each of these is simple to fix....if Management makes it a priority.

There is an Exec Lounge but I was too tired to bother to find where it was located. There were no obvious signs despite my room being on 10th floor/Executive floor.

I slept well -- which is the most important.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear BrianC-KY,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I apologize that a few of your experiences you noted were anything less than extremely satisfying especially with hallways. Your comments have been shared with my team and this will be issued. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at this Hilton prior to our flight to St Louis. Easy checkin and the room was nice. Only issue was the bath tub was extremely slippery on the bottom. Having just recovered from foot surgery this was a bit hazardous for me. We parked our car and will pick it up when we return. Shuttle driver to the airport was very nice.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Travelinggirl8844,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience. We appreciate your comments about the tub and I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Canton, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The rear doors need to have door key access after normal hours. The Ac unit in the building wasn't working well on the floors when you get off elevator so it was extremely hot until you got to your room. But overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brent B,

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience. We appreciate your comments about the rear door and I will follow up with my team immediately since they didn’t communicate well on the location of the rear doors which are keys accessible. Thank you again for sharing.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Booking the St. Louis Hilton by the airport was very last minute, actually while I was on my way to the hotel in the shuttle due to a delayed flight. I was very pleased with everything. It was close to the airport and the free shuttle every 15 minutes made it very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear tgnashville,

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here before an early flight. The staff was very friendly and you almost felt sorry for them because the hotel itself is a sad, depressing shell of a Hilton. The room we stayed in had a filthy sofa bed that, surprise, wasn't made when we checked in. After requesting - 3 times - for linens to be brought up, they showed up several hours later. Also several hours after our daughter's bedtime. There is zero soundproofing in the rooms. Every single room in our hallway had an inch+ gap under the door. We were "upgraded" to a courtyard room, which sounded like every person who was at the pool was having a party outside our window. This is an absolute joke of a Hilton. Never again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Brian N
Dear Brian N,

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food and service was outstanding. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. It was also very clean. This hotel is close to the airport and has shuttle. That was important for our group who came from as far as California to Canada. Also, it is close to a lot of St. Louis activities and restaurants. I love the breakfast buffet. It is not only very delicious and a great variety of foods it is very convenient for fast service.

Room Tip: A room with a large window is good for watching fireworks on the 4th.