“Best breakfast buffet ever!!!”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel to attend a family reunion. The room was very clean. All staff was very efficient... lobby desk folks, chef, cleaners and shuttle drivers. This is a large, traditional hotel... very busy, very lively with pilots, senior citizen travel clubs, families with little kids and business persons. This is the type of place where you sleep, eat and get going in the morning. The breakfast buffet was outstanding!! Sleep, eat and go about your business or fun times real fast. The staff and location makes this possible.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Patricia T
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Patricia,

Your comments regarding our rooms, cleanliness and location are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Ryan Konz

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was very disappointed to see the lobby when we entered, not used to laud music 24/7 and not clean. if you have jet lag, waiting in long queue could be suffering. The rooms were ok, although it had strange odor. The hotel calls for re-furbishing. Bit too small bathroom. The pool smelled heavily from chlorine, and the water looked like tea. Pity in the park there is nothing to sit on, because if you have a conference in this hotel,unless you have a car, you won't get much of surrounding.The pool got closed while we were on our 3 nights stay. What I was disappointed of, was the service we've got during our conference in this hotel. You book wired connection, you get wireless unstable one. You need to wait more than an hour for person to explain you that, this is all you get, because no one else understands how the network works. You need to watch what you get served, because we've got old cakes. Some members of the staff are kind and want to help as much as they can, but majority isn't very excited that you came to visit. I've got salad with mold for dinner, which was replaced and my boyfriend's vegetable in hamburger looked like good amount of hours overdue. It's not bad for very short stay, but I would avoid more than one night if I could. Also be aware, that this hotel and Marriott next door have the same owner, who thought it's genius to have same menu for both hotels, just to save you a trip here :-).

Dear Triluska,

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I rented the hospitality suite at the Hilton for our family reunion and they were wonderful. Every need was met promptly and they actually went above and beyond to ensure our comfort. I would certainly recommend then and patronize them again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear CshivonB,

I am happy that your reunion at our hotel went well. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago on business. After arriving late in the evening, I went to my room in the "west wing" to find mold coming out of the vent and on the ceiling tiles (yes, ceiling tiles). After telling the front desk that I'd like to be moved to a different property, they were able to find me a room in the newer tower. The room was average, but it seems that the whole property needs a deep clean. I give this property an "average" rating not because of the rooms, but because the meeting facility was nice, the food was quite good, and the staff was courteous. I think the property itself needs a good overhaul.

Dear jgavestravels,

I'm sorry that you had a disappointing experience at our hotel. My team and I apologize for your experience although appreciate the honest feedback as we strive for overall excellent guest experience. I have passed your comments along to be addressed and with ensuring this doesn’t happen in the future. Thank you again for your comments and we hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed one night prior to an early flight. We used the park and fly option. We got in late evening and up to our room. We finally got the room temp comfortable but a musty type smell was evident. We were tired and had to be up early for the park and fly so I didn't call. We were in Tower 1 so I am not sure if it just an older building or what. That said the front desk staff were very kind especially Denise!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear IowaDisneyMom,

First of all, thank you for taking the time write a review concerning your most recent stay with us at our property. We always try to do everything that we can to enhance the quality of our guest's stay with us, and that includes making sure that we have clean, fresh smell and quality amenities around our property as well as within our rooms. I do apologize to hear that you did not have a positive experience with an odor. I can assure you that cleanliness is one of our top priorities and I'm sorry that we fell short of our normally high standards. I have passed your comments along to our housekeeping staff to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you for your comments as they will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was hotel is conveniently located for the business traveler. The atmosphere in the Lounge was exceptional . My only regret is that is that I could not stay longer. Should I return to ST Louis again, I will definitely stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear CHARLES T S.,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

First off, the location is very convenient. I had rented a Hertz rental car and it was easy to drop the car the night before and talk (3 minutes) to the hotel without having to fuss with shuttle buses.

As to the hotel, the good points: 1. AC in the room worked very well (low 60s!), 2. rooms were quiet, 3. front desk staff were very friendly and quick check-in

The bad: 1. multiple rooms still had room service food sitting outside their door at 5AM (why the hotel management doesn't do a sweep around 1~2AM is beyond me); 2. hallways look very tired and dirty; 3. multiple banks of elevators and no mention by front desk staff of which elevator bank is most convenient to the room. Each of these is simple to fix....if Management makes it a priority.

There is an Exec Lounge but I was too tired to bother to find where it was located. There were no obvious signs despite my room being on 10th floor/Executive floor.

I slept well -- which is the most important.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear BrianC-KY,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I apologize that a few of your experiences you noted were anything less than extremely satisfying especially with hallways. Your comments have been shared with my team and this will be issued. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Downtown
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#4 of 18 in Maryland Heights

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!