St. Louis Travelodge
US$162
US$141
US$168
US$164
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswaffle housemicrowave and refrigeratorcoffee potrental carupon checkan early flightritalouisstairportmaidsreturnsbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Solid hotel for a one or two night stay, only about a fifteen minute drive from the arch and other downtown attractions. Would suggest the BB King jazz bar for great live entertainment, food, and beer. Hotel met needs, very clean, and friendly staff at the front desk. Breakfast not terrible either.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The room was large enough, neat. I could still smell some smoke in my bathroom due to the "smoking" room which was adjacent. No noise in the halls. Breakfast was decent: cereal, muffins, juice, coffee, toast.. I was warm enough which was great.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night when I had an early morning flight. This was the dirtiest place I've ever stayed! There were years of visible grime on the phone, alarm clock, and night stand. They advertise "clean remote controls". What a joke! Mine was so sticky I ended up putting it in a plastic bag to use it. I got tired of feeling the need to wash my hands every time I changed the channel. They don't have an elevator either. That was a pain having to lug my heavy suitcase up and down the stairs. Due to the unsanitary conditions alone, I will not be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed overnight and found the accommodation alright. The room was a good size, with the basics. Quite an old establishment, and the heating when we turned it on, set off the smoke alarm. My husband also thought the hotel had a strong cigarette smoke smell throughout, even though it is a non smoking hotel? The staff were friendly and we could check in early. For the price an OK stay for a night.

• Stayed: October 2013