“Horrible Service and Beds”

St. Louis Travelodge
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Hixson, Tennessee
“Horrible Service and Beds”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was traveling with my husband and 3 small children when we stayed at this hotel. THERE IS NO ELEVATOR. The "smiling" but rude lady at the front desk told me I should have specified that I wanted a ground floor when I made my reservation- duh, how was I supposed to know there was no elevator and we had to cart 5 peoples' worth of luggage up the stairs?! Then she said we could have a ground floor room the next day if we packed all our stuff up in our van and then unpacked it once that new room was clean. Um no thank you. We were in town for my brother's graduation and early that morning we left to meet up with people but we were going to be coming back to get dressed for the graduation. The same lady stopped us on our way out and told us not to come back until after 3pm because our room wouldn't be cleaned until then because we were staying more than 1 night. WTH?! We come back around 5:30pm and she stops us at the top of the stairs and tells us our room has not been cleaned yet and we need to wait and come back later. Um no. We had to get dressed so I told her they could clean it after we left. WHILE we were trying to get dressed the cleaning guy stops by and tells us we need to make an extra trip to the front desk to REMIND them to clean our room because he was about to clean it when we got there. Honestly, they didn't clean very well anyway. They completely missed trash my kids had dropped on the floor.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Super 8 St. Louis Airport
#8 of 12 in Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to St. Louis Travelodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about St. Louis Travelodge

Property: St. Louis Travelodge
Address: 9645 Natural Bridge Rd, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134-3109
Region: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Berkeley
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — St. Louis Travelodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. Louis Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
St. Louis Travelodge Hotel Berkeley