We stayed at the Drury Airport after a riverboat cruise and before a 4pm flight for New York. The hotel management was very helpful in allowing us the use of the room for two hours after the published check-out time, and then they held our luggage until we left for the airport, five minutes away. The desk called the complimentary airport van which arrived in about five minutes and took us directly to our departure terminal.
1. The friendliest most helpful staff I've ever encountered.
2. Excellent breakfast
3. 5:30pm "kickback" complimentary food service. (We had just come off a cruise, where we ate and drank more than is our custom. The Kickback was so generous that we didn't feel the need to go out for dinner.)
4. Spotlessly clean rooms.
5. Free wireless internet, local telephone calls and sixty minutes of long distance calls.
And other services and amenities, all nicely maintained. See there beb-site for a complete list.
Negatives: here I'm nitpicking
1. Powered milk at the "kickback." (Breakfast had real milk.)
2. Only nearby restaurant is closed on Sunday. (Breakfast at the hotel is great, but where to go for lunch on Sunday if you're waiting to go to the airport? We ate at the airport.)More
- Free Wifi