Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
  • Breakfast included
Econolodge(Berkeley)
Econo Lodge(Saint Louis)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking spotfree popcornbaked potatoadult beveragesdonutsroom was cleanst louislouis airportan early flightnext morninghotel chainhot tubfresh fruitvery nice hotelrental carshuttle servicefree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed here the night before leaving out on our honeymoon. Great hotel and very close to the airport which is what we needed. I wish the rooms were a little bigger. Having two people with large suitcases it gets a little cramped. Parking as in all airport drurys that I have been to is a little tight too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia G
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was a clean hotel and close to the airport. I stay there anytime I need to make an early flight. Staff is friendly. Food is great. Felt like a safe area to me . I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ShelbyLM
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We have stayed hete before. It is super clean and has a wonderful staff. One of the days we were there it was busy because there was full of people that came in during kick back time. The assistant manager of the hotel was out helping his staff.and it went very smooth!!! The food was awesome and the kiddos enjoy the popcorn and soda. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank lovestobe
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed overnight with my family in September. Nice location and good security. Mini fridge and microwave in every room. Front desk lady was very helpful and respectful; This is my first stay with Drury Inn, and I sure did not regret it. I will surely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel B
Reviewed 28 September 2013

While it might seem that this location is not close to anything, it is next to the airport (no noise at all) and just across the street from the train. The hotel provides free transportation to the airport and train. Inside, it is a typical Drury with nice, clean public areas and rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo