“My 3rd Drury this year”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Los Angeles
“My 3rd Drury this year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I just can't say anything bad about this chain! The complimentary Kick Back 'snacks' is dinner quality - the free breakfast is another money saver, the free popcorn is addictive. Each Drury I've stayed in varied slightly in their design - this time I had a huge room and I slept as well as, if not better, than at home. It's not fancy, it's more than functional though. The flat screen TV's are a decent size, they're great about having pets and the staff is always pleasant. If I have any complaint it's that I wish they'd serve that delicious Mac& cheese every single night...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JesseLosAngeles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your experience with us. We value reviews from top contributors like yourself and we thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I’m glad you enjoy all of our complimentary amenities at all of our Drury Hotels. We take pride in constantly changing to the needs of our guest in order to make the experience as close to home as possible and it is so rewarding when our guests notice. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to St. Louis!

Michael Galer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a fantastic time. Good clean rooms, friendly staff, good evening reception and breakfast. The only issue was at check-in I presented a different card from the one used when I made the reservation. The front desk clerk failed to swipe the new card and thus ended up authorizing the wrong card. We were in St. Louis for a baseball tournament and realized the error on Saturday morning while at the ball park. It took my wife 2 separate phone calls but the issue was corrected. The clerk was very friendly at check-in. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank David S
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I want to apologize for the mix up at check in regarding your payment. I had the pleasure of speaking to your wife on Monday and we were able to get everything straightened out. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, our Hot Breakfast and 5:30 Kickback. I hope we get to see you again in the future!

PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before Delta put me here overnight when I accepted a bump. I was very pleased with my stay!

The hotel was clean, smelled good, and I slept well. I was also very pleased with the evening "Kick Back" which included beverages (alcoholic and non) and a very nice light dinner. Nothing fancy) (pasta, meatballs, salad, soups, etc.) but definitely more than sufficient. Breakfast was also very nice.

All staff with whom I had contact were very nice and very accommodating.

Location is very close to the airport. There is a shuttle service which also accommodates the Parking Spot, which is right next door. This property does not allow parking for air travelers while not in residence at the hotel.

I'd definitely come back here, and will definitely put Drury Inn on my list of hotels to consider when traveling!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Woodway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Drury while in St. Louis for training. The hotel was clean and my bed was very comfortable. The breakfast and dinner was great and very convenient. Above all, the hotel staff was incredible, it was a great stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so happy to hear that we were able to make you comfortable during your recent stay with us. Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations each and every time, and it sounds like we were able to accomplish that goal while you were in town for training. I hope we will see you again the next time your travels bring you to St. Louis.

Outer Banks, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Due to mechanical problems on my flight Thursday, Delta put me up in this hotel. I couldn't have had a better experience! The front desk staff was super nice. I arrived at 6:30pm just in time for their Happy Hour which included free drinks and dinner! The young lady working the bar was very friendly! The room was clean, very comfortable and quiet. They use The Parking Spot shuttle to take guests back and forth to the airport which was very convenient. It couldn't have been a better experience! I hope I have cause to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad that we were able to turn a frustrating situation into a positive experience for you. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and I hope we will see you at Drury Hotels again in the future!

Michael Galer
Bowen, Il 62316
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were led to believe that they had park n fly there and they did next door through another company next door which cost us for 4 nights over 60 dollars with a dfscount coupon. Other than that the breakfast was excellent and everything else was fine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I apologize for the confusion regarding Park and Fly. We are conveniently located right next to The Parking Spot 2 who offers our guests discounts on parking and a convenient On Demand Shuttle to pick up and drop off to the airport. Since we do not have the space to accommodate Park and Fly on our property, we feel it is important to give our guests a convenient and affordable option, so we always recommend Parking Spot 2 to our guests.

I am happy to hear you were happy with your stay and again I apologize for the confusion. I hope we get to see you again soon!!

Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed here based on recommendations from here and boy did it live up to it's name. The service is incredible! The staff are all so happy and seem to love their jobs right down to the housekeepers smiling and saying hi when you walk past. Great environment. We arrived in time for the 5:30 kick back and what a great spread of food for dinner. We had just got in from flying for over 25 hours so to be able to come out and get some food was so convenient. Plus the food was really nice, fresh yummy salad, hot baked potatoes...
The place overall is very clean and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfy. THen the next morning we had a delay on getting our rental car and they are fine with later checkouts if you just let them know. They were so accommodating and helpful it was refreshing. The breakfast was the most amazing I've ever had in a hotel/motel ever! They had freshly made porridge (which was delicious - I had it with brown sugar and milk and was just like home made that I make!), yogurts, sausages, eggs with a delicious tomato sauce to go with it..there was fresh orange juice, apple juice, a whole selection of soda's, filtered water.... cereals....grits...bagels, blueberry muffins....so much! Just amazing!
We got this place also because of the free shuttle which was so convenient on our arrival to take us to the hotel. Not all hotels in this area have this.
I highly recommend this place! Love it!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Treenzs
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our property. We love it when seasoned contributors such as yourself give us nice reviews and positive comments. Your insights are invaluable to us and I thank you again for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Thank you for choosing our hotel!

Michael G.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Been to Drury Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!