“Drive on down the road, not a good place to stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bethany
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Drive on down the road, not a good place to stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel is poorly maintained, tub was dingy, the cleanliness of the entire place is questionable at best. Grossly overpriced for what you get. I will never stay here again. The lobby area was nasty, I did not eat their breakfast (not comfortable with the way the area looked.)

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lee37043

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Warrensburg, Missouri
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The only good thing about my stay here was the lady who did my check-in and check-out (I believe she was a manager) and the Internet speed.

The halls were dimly lit, and when I used the stairwell I noticed multiple cobwebs on the walls and ceiling. When I went to lay down on my bed, I looked to my left and saw a huge yellow stain on the sheet. I pulled back the cover and found additional, albeit smaller stains on one side of the sheet. The desk chair had stuffing falling out of the arms.

In regards to service, the other front desk associate I ran into was not friendly at all. I came in that evening after work to find her sitting on the couch in the lobby with another lady and texting. She looked up as I came in, I said "Hi," and she returned to texting and chatting with her friend without even acknowledging me. I understand having visitors and taking a break, but this was just rude.

I was woken up between 6 and 7 am by either housekeepers (I'm assuming, they had cleaning carts with them) calling out to each other and talking in raised voices down the hall.

There's another motel in town, I think locally owned, that I stayed at before and was much better than this. I will never stay here again and would strongly recommend against anyone else doing so, either.

To be fair I did not inform the manager of the issues during my stay, partially because I was in a hurry and partially because after reading the other reviews I didn't see the point.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, request a room on the west side as far away as possible from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rebecca C
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

This property was very unkept on the outside and the inside was dirty. The lobby's floor was filthy where the breakfast was served. The business center had only one old, outdated computer. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank XNAGirl
Billings, Missouri USA
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Room was clean. Bed comfortable. Breakfast was poor to say the least. We were told the breakfast time lasted until 9 AM but when we went to breakfast at 8 AM there was no gravy left, no orange juice, no regular coffee, & the eggs were cold. Even after I told a staff member about the items needing refill, she only refilled the juice & coffee but not the gravy which was the main item on the breakfast buffet. The staff member was interrupted several times having to check guests out & no one else was there to help her. We will drive further down the road to another hotel next trip because we don't plan on staying at this particular Comfort Inn again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bobbie P
Jenks, Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Ok if you absolutely need to stop for the night, but if not, keep driving. Halls reek of cigarette smoke, paint/finish are showing their age and use. Breakfast was sub-par and coffee ran out repeatedly. Credit where its due: room itself did not smell of smoke, was well cared for, comfortable. Only issues were when I stepped outside that room.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank bltok
Norwalk, Iowa
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We spent one night here back in May. We stayed in a suite, which is really just a bigger room, but that's fairly typical of hotels at this level. The room itself was fine, nothing I would really complain about there. We didn't swim since we got there too late. The breakfast next morning was not gourmet, but it was adequate -- again pretty much in line with our expectations.

I do echo the comments of other reviewers that the place is understaffed. When I checked us in, Jesse was working the front desk (and the laundry, and who knows what else). I was told that there was a wedding party occupying much of the hotel that night, and there did seem to be a steady stream of people checking in. Even so, Jesse was able to run a roll-away up to our room while we drove up the street to Dairy Queen for a quick treat, and she was quick to find some extra bedding for us, too. Without her working, this stay probably would not have been nearly as pleasant for us. So thank you, Jesse!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed overnight on the way to Mayo Clinic for a scheduled surgery, and I will not stay here again!! Other than Jesse who was friendly and helpful, everything else left a lot to be desired. No bedding for the sofa, our no smoking room was on the third floor which smelled of cigarette smoke.....most rooms on this floor were "smoking". The breakfast was poor, food trays empty. Staff was spread too thin. Lobby bathroom was dirty with trash containers overflowing. No tissue paper so I had to use paper towels which I did not flush down toilet; put in trash can so as not to stop up toilet. I returned two days later to pick up a charger that was being held for me, the bathroom was in same condition with my disposed paper towels in the trash can!!! Turned out the note with my name was found, but my charger went missing and no one seemed to care. The manager on duty who was holding my charger said it was in the office when she went off duty; she would check into it and call me. She did not. I called two days later and she told me it was not found. Informed her we were in touch with corporate about the matter and a short time later she called to say they found my charger and would mail it. Need I say more?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Queenie599
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
Super 8 Bethany MO
#2 of 3 in Bethany
Morrell Ranch
Morrell Ranch
#1 of 1 in Gallatin

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!