“Nice hotel for one night stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Family Budget Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Family Budget Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bethany
“Nice hotel for one night stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our 3 daughters for one night on our way to Iowa. Very basic, no frills but very clean. Pool is outside and we had to walk across the parking lot to get there from our room. Continental breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank jennifersY4171HD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Family Budget Inn in Bethany, MO one night during the first week of June. When I called to make the reservation Penny was very professional and so sweet. We were so happy the inn accepted our 3 little doggies and did not charge us a fortune for them to stay. After reading the reviews I requested a room facing away from I-35 and also a non smoking room. She let us know we would be staying in a newly remodeled pet room in their South building. Just an FYI the South building is not connected to the main building. This was not a problem for us because we like walking but if walking is an issue it might not be for you.

I was a little nervous because our pets are house trained. When we visited my in-laws who have pets that are not house trained our male puppy immediately started marking his territory to our dismay. He has NEVER done this and has never even had an accident in our house. I was so relieved there was no carpeting what so ever. The room was immaculate and smelled super clean. I am anal about cleanliness and I have asthma so we were very impressed. My husband has allergies and all three of our dogs are non shedding. He had no problems with his allergies from previous pets in the room as well.

The continental breakfast was very good and had a fresh variety of yummy cheese and apple danishes, muffins, cereals, yogurts, puddings, fresh fruit, cupped fruit, and juices to choose from. If you eat at Taco Bell/KFC and it might be another place, if you mention you are staying at the Family Budget Inn you receive a 10% discount.

Another point I want to mention is that my loving husband who wanted to be in charge of packing our things for the return trip forgot my cellphone charger. Amanda, the manager called me from the post office to let me know she had just mailed it off. Her child was actually sick this day and I was so grateful she went out of her way for me.

Family Budget Inn is not the Ritz Carlton by any means however, it is super clean, the staff are extremely professional, and courteous.

We are a military family and lived overseas for a long time. I am very happy to see this level of customer service still exists.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank William Sookie C
Stacy, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here last year and staying again this year. We stopped last year on our way to Branson and it was great! Extremely clean room, wonderful, friendly front desk and good Wi-Fi connection. The breakfast was a pretty average continental breakfast, nothing fantastic. But if you are looking for a clean, clean, clean room this is it! A really good deal!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scarleto29
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very nice and clean and quiet. We stayed overnight after touring in the area. The shower was AWESOME. The breakfast was a lovely surprise--wasn't expecting anything but coffee, at the price we were paying, so having the continental breakfast was a treat. Desk and other staff were very courteous. Will be sure to stay here again if we return to the area. A real value for our money!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dre J
Roseville, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

The hallways reeked of marijuana and other guests were loud. Not the motels fault but an indication of who stays here. The beds were old, the pillows flat. The bathroom was small and had the toilet and sink in the room with the shower instead of outside the door like most. The room had a fridge and microwave. The tv was small and the reception was bad. It had lots of channels though. We only spent 10 hours and for the money it was fine but if I was staying longer I would avoid this motel.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Chippewa76
Amanda V, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
We are very sorry for your negative experience at our motel. We have tried to determine when and what room you stayed in with no luck, Should you ever encounter anything like this at our motel or any other I would recommend you contact the front desk for assistance with any issues so they have an opportunity to help you. Again we are very sorry for your experience while staying here.
Harlem, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Awesome motel! Nice, clean, warm & comfortable! Great staff! Great Price! We stayed here for 3 nights, and were very pleased, as we always stay at a competing motel. Never again...The Family Budget Inn is by far a wonderful GEM!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Stacie H
Amanda V, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Many thanks for the kind review. We were happy to read you found your room nice, clean, warm & comfortable. I will pass your kind words about our staff along to them. Hope we see you in your future travels to the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Was looking for a one night stay late at night. The gentleman at front desk was so nice. Even offered to make me a fresh pot of coffee if I wanted fresh.the cleanliness is outstanding and little breakfast was nice. Would stay there again while traveling that way.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank irishrove1
Amanda V, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your nice review. We were happy to read you found the Staff nice and the cleanliness outstanding along with a nice breakfast. Hope to see you again when you travel to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
Super 8 Bethany MO
#2 of 2 in Trenton
Morrell Ranch
Morrell Ranch
#1 of 1 in Gallatin

Been to Family Budget Inn? Share your experiences!