“Wow! A hidden gem”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Pershore, Worcestershire, England
“Wow! A hidden gem”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stopped by The Red Hart today for a drink in pub garden. Was welcomed as soon as we went in. We asked to look at menu and were stuck for choice as it all sounded delicious. I had roast beef with all the trimmings and friend had mushroom risotto. We were both impressed by the quality and quantity of the food. The service was second to none and the atmosphere was perfect. A bit more pricey than you average Sunday lunch, but this was by no means an average Sunday lunch - it was bliss on a plate. Packed full of flavour and obviously home made rather than a chain pub food. Will defo be back!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Palmerham

Worcester, United Kingdom
“A meal to remember!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I'm so glad i decided to take my girlfriend for her birthday meal here. A nice warm welcome and prompt service, with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. The shared platter for starter was sublime followed by a fantastic steak! The effort put in made it all the more special when the owner brought out a surprise birthday dish...we shall definitely return for my birthday!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rob S
worcester
“Second visit, even better than first!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

A warm welcome, amazing chilli salt squid followed by a ribeye steak which was full of flavour and cooked to perfection. A wonderful mixed fish dish with scallops, mussels, prawns and cod. All presented beautifully. Consistently excellent.

1 Thank nickworcestershire
worcester
“Wonderful Easter Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Superb food, generous portions, great service, what more could you ask for? Highly recommend this wonderful pub and restaurant, will definitely be returning for another well cooked and presented meal. Thanks to the lovely proprietor and her team for making us feel so welcome.

THE_RED_HART, Owner at The Red Hart, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Ann0040,

We are so pleased that you found everything perfect here in The Red Hart. Thank you for your kind review ... and believe me a true: if one of my customer is nasty to me or to my front of house team I would not spend a minute chatting with them ... because is all about respecting each other!
I wish you all the best, see you soon here in Kington!

Gabriella Stocker
Scotland
“Easter lunch”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Excellent choices of three roasts and the one I and friend had were delicious. Huge portions, perhaps too much as I couldn't fit in dessert. Excellent value and tasty.

THE_RED_HART, Owner at The Red Hart, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear museumgeekScotland,

So kind putting this review, many customers told us how brilliant is our Sunday lunch menu.
I am so proud, because the chefs are doing such a good job, working so hard in the kitchen!
Many thanks for putting your opinion about your experience here in our pub, see you soon, and have a nice day!

Gabriella Stocker