“Regular visit”

Il Laghetto
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Ewell
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: II Laghetto restaurant is situated on the High street in Ewell Village, just on the corner facing the High Street and the Church Street.
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely Italian restaurant would thoroughly recommend the service is excellent and the food quality never disappoints. They always go out of their way to accommodate you, have spent many a lovely evening their with friends and family.

5  Thank Nichode

Reviewed 15 January 2014

45 of us had the majority of downstairs booked and Antonio and his team were friendly and accommodating - great food and personal service even with so many of us. Everyone enjoyed the quality of their food and Antonio's generosity towards the charity for which our night was organised equally means I will certainly be going back.

5  Thank skier72
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you & your staff for a lovely evening, the service & food was excellent & we are looking forward to dinning with you again in the not so distant future.
Again thank you for a great evening....

5  Thank dean p
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Visited for a birthday and found the food and service first class. Very friendly staff made us feel as if we were regulars not visiting for the first time. Large and varied menu and good wine list ( the San Lorenzo red is excellent ) will definitely return.

4  Thank mic706
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We're regulars at this restaurant with good reason. Charming and attentive service and very well prepared food of the 'old fashioned' kind - no experimenting with foams and brocoli served 4 ways with a garnish of cods' kidney....or.. foodie expensive tasting menus. Don't get me wrong, I've dined in michelin starred restaurants on expense accounts and appreciate that sort of food. But believe me, when I want down to earth beautifully prepared fish or calves liver or perfect pasta..they it's Il Laghetto every time. Recently I had baked sea bream...cooked to perfection,not a minute over or under...as fresh as the fish I used to get at the seaside...fabulous..There are a couple of other places in the village, but these guys are the best, it's where I'd take my friends...oh, and we love the complimentary liqueur at the end of the meal. Cheers!

5  Thank rebalance