“Very pleasant experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Il Laghetto
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ewell
Price range: US$9 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: II Laghetto restaurant is situated on the High street in Ewell Village, just on the corner facing the High Street and the Church Street.
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went for lunch to Il Laghetto spontaneously and was very pleasantly surprised. The basic £8.99 menu , in my case deepfried whitebait and chicken in a cream sauce, was beautifully cooked(even the vegetables!) and tasted superb.
The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.
Will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Orange1cat

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I came here with a group of friends and had a great evening. The food is superb, I had 3 courses all of which was to a very high standard. The service was perfect - we were a group of 9 ladies having a celebratory meal and the waiters and the manager couldn't have been nicer. At no stage did we feel we were being made to rush and it was a wonderful evening. If I lived nearer, I would have no hesitation in returning.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank SurreyRonnie
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Very impressive! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Having seen this restaurant when passing through Ewell, I decided to give it a try and book it for a birthday meal for my mum.

I'm glad I did, it was a brilliant find! The atmosphere was brilliant and there was a good choice of food. Food arrived promptly and was excellent! We even had desserts, which were also amazing!

We shall definitely return in the future!

4 Thank TravellingLady84
“A wonderful relaxing evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had not tried Il Laghetto before but after spending a Friday evening tasting the wonderful food in such a relaxing atmosphere we will definitely be back. Food was delicious, service attentive and friendly and the atmosphere relaxing. We could not ask for more.

3 Thank Botham1
London, United Kingdom
“A perfect choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I’ve never been moved to write an online review before but felt I had to publicly thank Antonio and all the staff at Il Laghetto for making my wife’s birthday lunch such a wonderful day. We’ve dined there perhaps twenty times over the years and as we’ve always had such a good experience, we organised a lunch for 17 people as a birthday celebration (I won’t mention her age!).

We had a 3 course set menu (4 choices for each course) at a very reasonable price. The staff, food, wine etc. were all absolutely first class. All the guests on the day were effusive in their praise of the whole occasion. We’ve had several letters since stating that the restaurant was the perfect choice and what a good time everyone had.

A truly memorable experience!

• Visited February 2014