“Great restaurant”

Il Laghetto
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Ewell
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: II Laghetto restaurant is situated on the High street in Ewell Village, just on the corner facing the High Street and the Church Street.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Small very friendly restaurant with great service. Food fabulous and good prices. Been a number of times

5  Thank TC1_10

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I are moving to Ewell soon and having seen such great reviews, we decided to give this restaurant a go. We booked for last Saturday night and were pleased we did as the restaurant was packed and with a great atmosphere! We were warmly welcomed, service was spot on and we both thoroughly enjoyed 3 courses. My wife is 7months pregnant and the staff were very attentive in ensuring everything was comfortable throughout and with witty conversation. The complimentary brandy for myself finished our experience perfectly.. Would definitely recommend and will be going back probably this weekend !

4  Thank Andlotte
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went for lunch to Il Laghetto spontaneously and was very pleasantly surprised. The basic £8.99 menu , in my case deepfried whitebait and chicken in a cream sauce, was beautifully cooked(even the vegetables!) and tasted superb.
The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.
Will definitely go back.

4  Thank Orange1cat
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I came here with a group of friends and had a great evening. The food is superb, I had 3 courses all of which was to a very high standard. The service was perfect - we were a group of 9 ladies having a celebratory meal and the waiters and the manager couldn't have been nicer. At no stage did we feel we were being made to rush and it was a wonderful evening. If I lived nearer, I would have no hesitation in returning.

4  Thank SurreyRonnie
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Having seen this restaurant when passing through Ewell, I decided to give it a try and book it for a birthday meal for my mum.

I'm glad I did, it was a brilliant find! The atmosphere was brilliant and there was a good choice of food. Food arrived promptly and was excellent! We even had desserts, which were also amazing!

We shall definitely return in the future!

4  Thank TravellingLady84