“Small but cheap and clean”

Super 8 Blue Springs
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Blue Springs
Quebec City, Canada
“Small but cheap and clean”
Reviewed 25 June 2010

We stayed at this hotel on a week day in the middle of June. We had a coupon for the room at 40$ plus tax. The motel is completely new, super clean but the rooms are very small. I think they put so many mirrors in the room so the rooms don't look that small. I remember that we had a fridge in the room. I figure they accept pets as I saw two lovely Golden Retrievers taking the elevator.

I loved the work desk (in our room) with the desk chair. However, we had some trouble using the Internet inside the room. It went on and off. But when I used the computer at the lobby, the connection was very good.

The included breakfast was OK. However, they adverstised warm breakfast and all that was warm in there was the oatmeal.

For the price, the motel is excellent, and I forgot to say, staff is very friendly. However, as the room was so small, working on my laptop for a long time made me feel a bit claustrophobic in that room.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Edwardsville, IL
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Great place to stay. We needed a place to stay for one night on our way to Wichita, KS.

The place was quiet and clean.The decoration was somewhat unusual with mirrors as the back wall behind the headboard.

Right ioff the Interstate, therefore it was easy to renew our trip.

Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 23 April 2009

This was a nice clean hotel with a friendly, accommodating staff for a very reasonable price. The rooms are small, but clean. We were surprised to find a microwave and frig. Location was convenient to a great shopping mall and restaurants. We will definitely stay there the next trip to Kansas City.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Ft Leonard Wood
Reviewed 29 May 2007

We highly recommend this hotet!!! This hotel had a great price and was nice and VERY clean. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel provided a small breakfast, however; it was also close to many restraunts, the mall, shopping centers, Baseball Stadium, and Football Stadium. We plan to stay here on our next visit to Kansas City!

• Liked — Value
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Hfam
otho ia
Reviewed 6 January 2007

This a very clean and affordable hotal. Would stay there again.
Iowa vistor

• Liked — price and clean
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank grandma2-TA
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2006

After the EconoLodge down the street lost my reservations, I went to the Days Inn, where I was able to get two very good rooms at a good rate, with friendly customer service. Although it was a pain because their credit card machine was broken and I was forced to pay cash, it was worth it.

I really liked the setup of the rooms. The additional third bed by the window was perfect for our oversized group of males who didn't want to sleep together.

Stayed July 2006
#6 of 10 in Blue Springs
Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Independence
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Blue Springs
My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO

Been to Super 8 Blue Springs? Share your experiences!