“Closed during normal business hours”
Review of KidZone - CLOSED

KidZone
More attraction details
Owner description: KidZone is Blue Springs leading family entertainment center, filled with over 4,500 square feet of indoor, inflatable fun! We offer open play and parties each weekday and weekend. You need a place to take the family and unwind; we’re happy to be that destination!
Reviewed 30 April 2013

When Kidzone first opened up, it was great because I had a special needs child who could finally take care of his sensory needs through jumping. The place use to be open during normal hours like every other business in Blue Springs is, now it is closed all frickin week except for the weekends. I do not understand why you would close a place down just to do birthday parties all week and then only allow the public access to it on the weekends. How selfish! When my special needs child was in preschool, I loved to take him to this place, since preschool was only half a day and I did not want the crowds because loud noises send my son in a sensory overload. Mornings were perfect, now you go to the place and it is closed because management claims they make their most money on the weekends when every frickin body is there! There is not enough room, nor enough floor room for half of Blue Springs to be in that building on the weekends and then deny the kids access to the business during the weekdays. That is insane and bad business ethics. It seems like these folks are only in this for the money, not for serving a need to Blue Springs. Anyhow, they just lost my business since I have to find somewhere else to take my darling son to during the week because I refuse to meet the crowd that will be awaiting on the weekends! Open the place up during the week, for God's sake, it makes no sense, nor does it make good business sense! I am very dissatisfied! Last but not least, there is no sense in charging customers for a monthly pass, when they can only use it four times in a month, what a rip-off!

3  Thank Annette M

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Initially, we were quite excited to see an inflatables play area open closer to home. After having initially enjoyed it, we've stopped going. They continued to cut and cut their open hours, to the point they're only open a few hours a WEEK. I feel sorry for those who have purchased passes, as I'm sure they're hard to use. The staff is uninterested and treated several moms in our group rudely the last time we were in. We won't be back.

1  Thank jrmo_9
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Attended my grandson's birthday party that was held at kidzone. The boys had a great time bouncing and running the entire time. Only negative is it needs to be a little larger -- more bounce toys.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

the children enjoyed all the things to do. The adults had no place to sit and watch. Also Needs bigger rooms for birthday parties.

mfue, Owner at KidZone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

Hello, in response to your review, the reason there is not a lot of seating is because our open play is parent supervised, meaning the parents are supposed to walk around and watch their children. The more seating the less parent supervision we have. We also advise if there are grand parents coming to the party to have them come when its time to go into the party room, as it takes up more space on the floor. Next, when parties are booked the parents are advised to keep their adult max to a minimum of 15 adults, meaning not invite relatives and friends that do not have kids to save on room, if they would would like to invite all their friends and family we suggest doing that at home. If you would have brought these concerns up with the manager, she would have definitely explained that while your party was there.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

We went to a friends childs birthday party here in November 2012. I would take my kids back simply because they has a lot of fun. Running, bouncing, sliding; all great things for younger children. My only issue is that the employees had that look on their face like this is the last place they wanted to be and they didn't pay enough attention to the kids.