All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourbaked potatoadult beveragesgreat hotelevening receptionbusy weekendan indoor outdoor pooltwo room suiteshower gelearly eveningwalk in showerfreeway sidechillieggs
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean and safe and very convenient! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price. I will be returning to the hotel when I am in the area again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent experience with the Drury Inn. This was my first stay with this hotel brand, and I didn't know what to expect. Customer service was great at each encounter, room was very clean, and the outside grounds were clean and well-lit. My shower had decent pressure and the bed was comfortable. I stayed 4 nights and the hotel was busy each day. The breakfast offers a good variety, and they also have an evening reception with complimentary cocktails and snacks. If you're not too picky about your food, you could easily consider the snacks a full meal. This location offered salad, soup, potatoes, nachos, hot dogs, and another rotation option such as tacos. A family traveling on a budget should definitely consider staying here. If you'd prefer to eat something else, the hotel is close to several dining options.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed at the Drury Inn on our recent trip to Independence for the National Corsa (Corvair) Convention held at a nearby hotel. Check in was very smooth and trouble free. The room was comfortable, quiet and clean. The housekeeping staff was attendant to our requests and always very friendly.
The hot breakfast was good, with quite a few choices and GOOD coffee. The evening menu was varied and good as well, especially with the baked potato side. Also available was soup and salad. We felt like staying at the Drury saved us money in the long run just considering the meals.
Management should be proud of the staff. They were always friendly, had a quick smile and were always ready to go above and beyond what was expected.
Overall a real pleasure !

Room Tip: Our room was across from the elevator but there was never any noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this location. The check in was very efficient and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable, we felt very safe. The cocktails, dinner and breakfast were all good. All of the staff seemed to go out of their way to be sure the guest were happy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Drury Inn during a business trip. I was there for four nights and impressed every day. The hotel was new, clean, and the bed was very comfortable.
I was most impressed with the staff who were always friendly and helpful. It was a great visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business