All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourbaked potatoadult beveragesgreat hotelevening receptionbusy weekendan indoor outdoor pooltwo room suiteshower gelearly eveningwalk in showerfreeway sidechillieggs
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We were on our way back home from Colorado headed to St. Louis. The rain was so bad and I heard that Drury Inn accepts dogs. We pulled in at 10 pm and Eli behind the desk was awesome. He got us set up and offered us a umbrella to walk the dogs since all of our gear was packed away on top of our car. He even had treats for our two boxer dogs. Eli 5 stars. Drury inn 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome place. We have stayed here several times and loved it every time. The staff is so courteous and helpful, the breakfast is awesome and the rooms and everything about this place are totally great!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were really pleased with this hotel. Clean, good location next to I-70 and several good restaurants in the vicinity. Each person can have three drinks and a mini snack such as hot dogs/nachos. Also a good breakfast. All complimentary. Friendly staff. Great internet access.

Room Tip: I had Room 303, which is away from other rooms and no hall noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean and safe and very convenient! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price. I will be returning to the hotel when I am in the area again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent experience with the Drury Inn. This was my first stay with this hotel brand, and I didn't know what to expect. Customer service was great at each encounter, room was very clean, and the outside grounds were clean and well-lit. My shower had decent pressure and the bed was comfortable. I stayed 4 nights and the hotel was busy each day. The breakfast offers a good variety, and they also have an evening reception with complimentary cocktails and snacks. If you're not too picky about your food, you could easily consider the snacks a full meal. This location offered salad, soup, potatoes, nachos, hot dogs, and another rotation option such as tacos. A family traveling on a budget should definitely consider staying here. If you'd prefer to eat something else, the hotel is close to several dining options.

Stayed: June 2017