All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourbaked potatoadult beveragesgreat hotelevening receptionbusy weekendan indoor outdoor pooltwo room suiteshower gelearly eveningwalk in showerfreeway sidechillieggs
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Drury Inn near KC this weekend. It was a very nice hotel with good (FREE) food and comfortable accommodations. We would recommend it to anyone and we plan to stay there whenever we are in the KC area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Next time hopefully we will be able to check out the pool and hot tub. Very easy to find.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at this inn. Debbie, Faye, and Karen were excellent on the front desk. They truly made you feel the appreciated your staying there. They rooms are clean, large, and quiet. My only disappointment was breakfast. I did not feel it was as good as the first time I stayed there in July.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We always try stay at this Drury Inn when we are in Kansas City because we love the rooms and staff. The rooms are always nice and clean. The staff will go out of their way to help you. The parking lot is currently being repaired and the staff was helping people find parking spots. We love talking to the staff when we stay here. We catch up on their families and what is going on in their lives. It is amazing that they have staff that have been working at this location for probably five years. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Always have a great stay, rooms are clean, breakfast is better than most hotels. Specifically this location is very nice, and well located. My only issue is the rooms facing the highway - you can hear the typical highway noises.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, modern, and updated. Handy location. Bathrooms were very nice. Microwave and mini fridge in room. Breakfast (6-9:30 am): Oatmeal and cold cereal bar, juices, milk, coffee, tea, cocoa, pastries, bagels, breads, eggs, potatoes, waffles, fruit, biscuits and gravy. Social hour (5:30-7 pm): Taco bar with rice, black beans, tortillas, ground beef, sour cream, salsa, jalapeños, baked potato bar, salad bar, nacho bar, chili, hot dogs with all the fixings. Soda fountain and 3 free alcohol drinks each night. Popcorn in lobby. Downside: Bedding could be softer. Pool and hot tub were small.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family