All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourbaked potatoadult beveragesgreat hotelevening receptionbusy weekendan indoor outdoor pooltwo room suiteshower gelearly eveningwalk in showerfreeway sidechillieggs
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My wife and I are still here until tomorrow, but I felt that I should post this review now to let other travelers know of our current experience at the Drury Inn Blue Springs/independence. It started out bad from the get go, our room was on the 2nd floor and within 5 minutes my wife had a sneezing fit due to this pet friendly hotel. The staff who were pleasant mentioned that the lower rooms are usually were they place people with pets so they promptly moved us to a higher floor. Straight up the room was small very small Super 8 has more room! I did like the walk in shower, but there was no HBO or anything that would warrant $130 a night. To top things off both nights of our stay they ran out of food. Take my word for it, Embassy Suites are far superior for the money. Drury is slipping to the point I will not stay at one ever again.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors to avoid pet rooms
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Upon check-in the desk clerk was polite and professional and greeted us enthusiastically. The hotel and our room were spotless and relaxing. The laundry area was also clean and quiet. Breakfast was included along with their 5:30-7pm Kickback which was basically a buffet dinner. How can you beat those amenities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron T
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Drury Inn near KC this weekend. It was a very nice hotel with good (FREE) food and comfortable accommodations. We would recommend it to anyone and we plan to stay there whenever we are in the KC area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Next time hopefully we will be able to check out the pool and hot tub. Very easy to find.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at this inn. Debbie, Faye, and Karen were excellent on the front desk. They truly made you feel the appreciated your staying there. They rooms are clean, large, and quiet. My only disappointment was breakfast. I did not feel it was as good as the first time I stayed there in July.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We always try stay at this Drury Inn when we are in Kansas City because we love the rooms and staff. The rooms are always nice and clean. The staff will go out of their way to help you. The parking lot is currently being repaired and the staff was helping people find parking spots. We love talking to the staff when we stay here. We catch up on their families and what is going on in their lives. It is amazing that they have staff that have been working at this location for probably five years. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family