“Service is always slow”

Wing Stop
Ranked #84 of 132 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We have been here a few times. The food is decent, but the service is always very slow. My biggest complaint is that the napkins are instead a roll or rough papertowels. Who wants to wipe their hands and face with sandpaper? Today it wasn't overly crowded but there were several dirty tables, and we waited more than ten minutes for our food again.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Love the Louisiana Rub Wings. The staff is very friendly and welcome you as soon as you enter the building. The sides were also very tasty (Bourbon Beans and Cole Slaw). We ordered our Super Bowl food from Wingstop and it was convenient to order ahead and pick up. The Garlic Parmesan and BBQ wings are delicious.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

My 20 year old son turned me on to this place. So glad we have one now, can't get enough. How do you like yours, so many choices, too many favorites. MMMMMMM

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I've been to Wing Stop several times and I love the wings. Buffalo sauce is amazing and on Monday's they have specials on the boneless wings. One evening I ordered on line from work and picked up my order before I went home. My mistake I should have checked the order before I left but I had never had a problem before so I trusted it to be right and didn't even think to look through all the food. Upon getting home I find that only half my order is right. I had ordered 75 wings for a group. I checked my email conformation page to verify what I had ordered on line and it did not match what I had received. I called and asked to speak with the Manager who tried to argue with me and he told me what I ordered was what I got. I drove back to the store (20 mins away) and showed him what I received and asked him to please make it right. The person I spoke with in the store finally apologized to me and fixed my order, let me keep the wings that were wrong, and gave me back my money for the half of the order they messed up. Thank you Grant for fixing this mistake for me.