“Will drive 122 miles”
Review of Legends of Asia

Legends of Asia
Ranked #13 of 130 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Description: 37 reviews on 'Yelp'. You guys are slipping!Phone #: (816) 220-9833
Fair Play, Mo
“Will drive 122 miles”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Best sushi around!!! Have recently moved 122 miles south of Blue Springs, but we will drive back just to eat there. Have never been disappointing in their selection or flavor of the food. Wait staff are excellent. Management could use some improvement.

• Visited September 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Sure to please everyone!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

When you're wondering which Asian restaurant won't scare you because it's not very clean, you won't have that fear at all here. It is clean, spacious, beautiful, and the huge buffet selection is replaced often so that the food is fresh and tasty. HUGE selection of everything you can imagine and more, for a reasonable price.

I would have liked a better bar selection (they only have lots of beers and 4 cheap wines), but the food was good enough that I"d come back next time I visit the area.

• Visited September 2013
MO
“Midwest sushi....”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

If you want good sushi in KC area this is one of the best places to go. They have a great variety of sushi as well as Chinese dishes.

Visited August 2013
Missouri, United States
“Good food at a good price!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I absolutely love sushi, and I am even quite picky about sushi. In my opinion, the best part of Legends of Asia is the sushi buffet. There are usually 2-3 sushi chefs creating new rolls at any given time. The rolls are not your typical, bland roll you may expect from a buffet. Instead, they are fancy with many ingredients in each roll. Comparable to rolls you would buy off a menu at other restaurants.

As for the rest of the restaurant, I enjoy the fresh fruit and the ice cream. I do not usually eat much of the Chinese or Mongolian buffet food offered, but I am sure it is fine, since a lot of others eat it.

The restaurant is extremely packed with tables and the service is not the best. However, the sushi is so delicious and reasonably priced, so I still give it 5/5 stars.

• Visited February 2013
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The other day I stopped by Legends to get several dishes for dinner. I was handed a to-go container and told to get the items off the buffet which is pay by the pound. If I wanted a buffet to-go I would have asked. They have a to-go menu but expect me to dish up fron the buffet and pay by the pound??? Not happening!!! I left and went to the Chinese restaurant around the corner Chinatown, guess what? Food made to order!!

• Visited August 2013