“Used to be Bua Thai in Blue Springs!”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 130 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Kansas City, Missouri
“Used to be Bua Thai in Blue Springs!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This restaurant is owned by the same people that used to own Bua Thai, in fact it is across the street from their previous location! Same dishes, a few just have a name change. We were so happy to hear they were back! We loved the Bua Thai Chicken, which is now called Thailand Chicken. Chicken with broccoli, carrots and bok choy in a scrumptious peanut sauce! They have very good egg rolls, crab rangoon and spring rolls as well! My husband and I both had curry. He had the Yellow Curry which was extremely flavorful! I had the Panang Curry which had more of a peanut sauce flavor and was very good. Warning though! Even the medium spice on dishes is still spicy, and I like spicy!

• Visited August 2013