I have stayed at this hotel numberous times while attending dog agility trials in the KC area. The staff is always friendly and helpful...the rooms are clean and well furnished. I would highly recommend this property for anyone traveling with pets. Very accomodating staff. I will continue to stay here on all future trips to Blue Springs. The only tiny issue is trying to get breakfast in the mornings on my last trip. They had 20-30 construction type workers staying there, and they were having a hard time keeping the breakfast selections well stocked...but they were most gracious when I asked for more eggs one morning....had them made withing 5 minutes. Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-70 in Blue Springs, this three-story hotel is 16 miles from downtown Kansas City and Worlds of Fun. All standard rooms, accessible via interior corridors, offer free local calls, premium cable channels, and coffeemakers. Guest laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among the amenities offered. Room service (limited hours). Event catering. Exhibit space. 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities. Dry cleaning service. Coffee/Microwave in lobby. Elevator/lift. Air-conditioned public areas. Wedding services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites - Blue Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Blue Springs Hotel Blue Springs
- Interstate Inn