“Snowbird”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Blue Springs
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A bit pricey, but great place to stay! Only drawback is lack of nearby restaurants. I stay there twice a year on my trip across the country, mainly beause they take pets. I look for LaQuintas as I travel, and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Judith O
Lesa M, Hotel Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Snowbird,

Thank you so much for posting your review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites in Blue Springs, MO.

I would like to say however, that we do have an abundance of restaurants very close in proximity to our Hotel and our Front Desk Representatives would always be happy to assist with this information.

When you are visiting us again, please always feel free to ask our Front Desk, General Manager or myself for anything that you desire or require and we will be happy to assist.

We look forward to your next stay with us here at our La Quinta Inn & Suites in Blue Springs, MO.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs

A La Quinta traveler
Waukegan
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lesa M, Hotel Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Waukegan, Illinois
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was beyond my expectations. I've never stayed at a LaQuinta Inn before now. The lobby was very welcoming and so was the ladies behind the counter. It took all of 4 minutes for me to check in. The breakfast area was very clean and the staff made sure we did not run out of food. She was there whenever something was getting low. I was with a wedding party and we all discussed how nice out stay was. The rooms were very clean. A little stuffy at first but I turned on the A/C and it's was perfect. I think it was stuffy because it was 73 degrees lol. I left the room for two hours and asked that it be clean before I return and it was cleaned. New towels, beds made and everything. I thought that was great considering I didn't give them much notice and it wasn't time for the cleaning service people to clean rooms yet. The hallways were very quite throughout the night. I love this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

WOW!!!!! I love seeing the word "perfect!" What an awesome review and so nice of you to post for others to see.

We all remember your wedding group and I would like to say that we also enjoyed having you and your group stay with us. You were wonderful and a true pleasure.

Please do come back soon to see us and if we may be of assistance during your stay, never hesitate to ask.

Blue Springs, MO.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

A great stay, the room was clean and the bed was so COMFORTABLE!!!!! Had a excellent breakfast selection and was not the "cheap" selection of pastries. The only complaint I have is the television channel selections. Not many to choose from. Other than that I say "STAY" at this La Quinta.

Dear 55Jeannec,

Wow, thank you so much for this great review! We love it when our guests are happy with our property and when they feel that they have found their little "home away from home."

I would also like to report that the TV channel issue has been resolved, as we have gone with a new carrier.

Please come back and see us soon and thank you again for your time in posting this review of our property.

Blue
Springs, MO.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

After staying at a LaQuinta in another city the previous night and being very disappointed I was quite happy to see a facility more typical of the chain. The room was very comfortable and quiet; I appreciated the fact that we were close to the back door with easy access to the dog potty area. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Oh, I agree with Terry B about the pillows. What's with all the tiny little pillows?

Dear Semimom,

Wonderful that we were able to assist you better in what you expect from the La Quinta chain.
We appreciate you taking the time to post this review and to share this experience with our TripAdvisor family & friends.

I do however apologize that your stay at another location was disappointing. We never want our guests to feel unhappy with their stay at any La Quinta location, whether it be a Corporate or Franchise property.

Please accept our apology for your experience and again we do thank you for letting our TripAdvisor Members and travelers know, that you had a great stay at our Blue Springs, MO. location.

Blue Springs, MO.
816.988-9980

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have stayed at LaQ a lot, and my rating of "average" means only that the stay was what we expect from them on a regular basis. The room was nice, the hotel was clean and the receptionist was friendly. This is what we expect (and pretty much receive) whenever we stay at LaQuinta.

The breakfast was a typical LaQ breakfast with the same offerings as all of the other LaQ's we have stayed at. Once again, this is not a bad thing. As a matter of fact, it is rather a good thing.

The only thing different about this LaQ (and it was a pleasant surprise) was that when we checked in, the receptionist disappeared for a few seconds and then reappeared with a "goody" box. Inside the box were two bottles of water, two bags of cookies and another package of vanilla wafer type cookies. We checked in late after a long drive so the snack was very welcome.

My only concern, and it is a complaint I have had in other hotels is the bed pillows. Rather than a full size pillow, you get an assortment of smaller pillows. To me they are not at all comfortable.

Room Tip: We have seen other reviewers write that there was a lot of freeway noise. I would suggest that if y...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Terry B,

We appreciate your time in posting this review and the honesty that you have shared regarding your stay. It is always important for us to understand how we may better assist you, so when our guests are honest in their post, make suggestions and also share their experiences, it is exactly what we need to improve.

We will consider the suggestions on the pillows and we thank you for this input.

Please come back soon and let us know if we may be of assistance during your stay.

LaQuinta Inn & Suites
Blue Springs, Mo
816-988-9980

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Could not have enjoyed my stay more. Staff was wonderful, and very caring. Breakfast was great every morning. I would stay here again if I needed a room in this area. Beds were very comfortable. Loved the setup with the fridge and microwave. I highly recommend this LaQuinta Inns & Suites. Please consider if staying in this area and I hope you enjoy your stay there as much as my family did. The staff went above and beyond making our stay away from home great!

Dear Vickey V,

Thank you so much for this awesome review and sharing your experience of our Blue Springs MO property. It is always wonderful for us to know that we have accomplished our goal in taking care of our valuable guests.
For us to understand exactly what we are doing right and also what areas we can improve in relies on the opinions of our guests.

Again, thank you for your time in posting this review and we hope to see you very soon.

Blue Springs, MO

Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs
Best Western Truman Inn
Best Western Truman Inn
#5 of 18 in Independence

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs? Share your experiences!