Stayed at the La Quinta for one night. Traveling with 2 kids and 1 dog. Was driving through MO and s the saw hotel from Interstate. We stopped to see if they had any rooms available. I did know that pets stay free at all La Quanta’s. They did have availability. Got a double room on first floor. Room was perfect! The hotel/room is new, clean, comfortable and quiet. The room comes equipped with cable on a flat screen TV, high speed internet, small fridge, microwave and coffee pot. Beds were comfortable. Room was quiet. Did not hear our neighbors. They offer complimentary breakfast. They do not have a pool yet. Check in/out was fast and easy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE LA QUINTA BLUE SPRINGS TO EVERYONE!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-70 in Blue Springs, this three-story hotel is 16 miles from downtown Kansas City and Worlds of Fun. All standard rooms, accessible via interior corridors, offer free local calls, premium cable channels, and coffeemakers. Guest laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among the amenities offered. Room service (limited hours). Event catering. Exhibit space. 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities. Dry cleaning service. Coffee/Microwave in lobby. Elevator/lift. Air-conditioned public areas. Wedding services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites - Blue Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Blue Springs Hotel Blue Springs
- Interstate Inn