“Lots of Food”

Clancy's Cafe & Pub
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Clancy's is next door to our hotel so was a great advantage as it was raining during our visit. Service was excellent and food was very good. Portions were large. The only down side was I am unable to walk very far had to parking at bar side of building and walk thru bar to tables. Nothing wrong with the bar just smoky.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We were staying in the area so went here for a drink & appetizers. When we got there they had a free appetizer buffet. I ate the mini tacos, shrimp & fried mac & cheese from the appetizer & that filled me up along with a beer. My boyfriend got the bacon cheddar burger & said it was ok but he's had better. The fries were good.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great week night specials. Food is greasy, yet good. Good beer selection. The atmosphere is fun. Service was great.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We arrived rather late 8:45 p.m., with a playoff game going on in the bar. Only one other table in the dining room. The waitress did get out drinks fairly quickly, then she went to the other side of the room and started vacuuming the carpet. She came over to our table in about five minutes. I order the filet mignon, but I said the filet medium rare. My husband ordered the strip steak. He was given choice of baked potato and vegetable, but I was told the potato would be extra. we were starving, so I did not argue. My husband's salad came out, but not mine. I was told I did not get one. Then the entrees came out in about 20 minutes during which my husband had to go the bar to get another drink for our table. When I received my entree, I was given a pork tenderloin sandwich. I told her that I did not order that. She was confused and took it back. then she brought out my side vegetable and a baked potato, so I would have something to eat while my husband dined on his strip steak. another 20 minutes passed and I finally was served my steak. Our waitress was clueless and seemed to not care. We ordered dessert to go, which came out fairly quickly. No one mentioned a comp or free dessert or anything else for what I consider a terrible experience. I will not go there again. I was there last year and it was much better in the service area.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

This place was right next to where I stayed so it was convenient. The food was good, service was a bit slow. If you are a KC fan this is the place for you. Staff was friendly but slow.