“Consistently A Great Place To Eat”
Review of Minsky's Pizza

Minsky's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: “Gourmet, and going to stay that way.” Since 1976 we’ve used distinctive ingredients in our savory pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and salads. Sure to please any palate at our original 51st and Main restaurant and 13 locations throughout the metro.Since we began making gourmet pizza in Kansas City in 1976, we have used the finest ingredients. Our savory pizzas begin with fresh, hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, tender vegetables, aromatic herbs and are topped with rich dairy mozzarella baked to bubbling perfection. Today, our distinctive ingredients and commitment to quality ensure that each Minsky’s pizza is a mouthwatering masterpiece. In addition to gourmet pizzas, we offer a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and pastas sure to please any palate. Enjoy.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I go here often when in the area. Always great service and tasty quality food. This time I hosted a group of five and we were all pleased with the experience. My favorite is still the Jumbo Combo although this time we split another multi-topping kind (don't recall which) and it was excellent. Can't go wrong with anything here, sandwiches are very good too. The also offer gluten free. If you are traveling through, it is only about 10 minutes North of I-70 on 7 Hwy on the West side in a stand alone building. Prices are typical for the product offered. Booth seating and full service.

1  Thank Gary G

Reviewed 2 August 2013

its great to not have to stop eating pizza, cause of my condition that requires me to eat gluten free products.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Love their pizza. If you like a heavier pizza with the toppings under the chees this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Went with son and his family for lunch on Saturday. They had the wheat crust pizza. My wife had spaghetti, it was greatAND a large serving with Italian bread. I had the gyro sandwich with a side salad, their ranch dressing was especially good - our 14 year old son dipped his fries in it!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The customer service on the phone was good. The lady messed up my address though, thr the delivery man took a little longer. He was very nice though. I'm by no means a picky eater. I saw good reviews as I just moved to blue springs,the pizzas texture was like rubber. I'd take a bite and take the whole topping off. I had to tear it apart. It wasnt disgusting to where I couldn't eat, but I don't know what was up with the cheese. Just really rubbery. I will give it another shot someother time, they might have had a bad night. We will see :) customer service though, good.