“Great for the price and location”

Quality Inn Blue Springs
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Blue Springs
Centralia, Missouri
“Great for the price and location”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We just got back from a two day stay. The hotel was at a great location and on a road with many restaurants to choose from. The rooms were clean, roomy and the beds were comfortable. My husband and daughter really enjoyed the pool and how warm it was. The only complaint I had about this place was the housekeeping lady. She was constantly yelling on her cell phone or bluetooth device that she almost woke my son up from his nap and I know more about her than I should but she did a really really great job cleaning the rooms. We can't wait to return to this location. My daughter didn't want to leave.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
AndyP4877, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Blue Springs, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. We are so happy that your husband and daughter enjoyed the pool. It's also great to hear that the rooms were clean, roomy and the beds were comfortable. I am also happy to hear that the housekeeping staffs really did a great job cleaning your room, but I wanted to say sorry for her misbehavior that nearly disturbed your son's nap. Overall, I'd like to think you really loved our Hotel. We can't wait to serve you and your family again! Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Buckner, Missouri
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I was very pleased with the price. Went for an overnight stay. Rooms were for the most part clean. Stayed on third floor and reserved a non smoking room as I nor my boyfriend do not smoke. Third floor smelled like smoke. Around 10:30pm (we were already asleep) got a call from front desk being accused of smoking in the room bc there were "complaints" and was told if we were smoking $250 would be charged to my card. If I had the intention of smoking (which I don't bc I do not smoke), I would have gotten a smoking room instead of non smoking. Other than that breakfast was good and beds were very comfortable. We were a little upset that hot tub was out of order but we were still able to swim so it sufficed.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for finding the time to share about your stay. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. We are glad to hear that the breakfast was good and beds were very comfortable. I am just so sorry to hear that the hot tubs were out of order when you visit. Please do consider us again on your next trip. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to serving you again.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We traveled 1-31-14 - 2-1-14We bought through Priceline and got the rate of 69.99 for a double Queen beds. The room was ok.
Pro's Breakfast great, clean rooms, Pool but it was small
Cons- The heater went on and off all night long ( Like every 3 min). I finally turned it off. Beds were ok.

This was just for 1 night and seemed to work for us

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to you have found a great deal through Priceline. It's good to heat that the breakfast was great, and that you got clean rooms. Sorry to hear that the heater is not really working on your room. Please know at any time you may dial "0" during your stay if issues do arise and we will do everything we can to quickly solve any issue to your satisfaction. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to serving you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was a good hotel find. Great value. Friendly staff. Clean. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Refrigerator. And, one of the most comfortable stuffed chairs we've experienced. (Wanted to take it home.) Recently and nicely remodeled with contemporary colors. The hot breakfast was nicer than most...make your own waffles, pastries, and sausage, egg and biscuits with gravy. On the could improve side--our room had a slow-drain sink and could use more dusting.

For us, this is a great location for a cross country stop on I-70, 20-miles East of Kansas city. You'll find cheap gas, and plenty of restaurants nearby. It's a value winner.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us.It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. Glad to hear that you had very comfortable bed and pillows, and a comfortable stuffed chair on your room. I am also happy to hear that you were assisted by our friendly staffs. It's great that you were satisfied by the breakfast that we offer. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.
Rockford, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is my second trip to this hotel over past 3 months. When I go into this area for work I will always book at this hotel. The price cannot be beat for the quality of room, cleanliness, quality of service, free breakfast bar, etc. I have meant most all staff I believe at this point and several conversations with the Hotel GM. All I can say is I am very pleased with this hotel and again, cannot beat the price for what is offered. Oh, by the way, free WIFI as well!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. Thanks for coming back to our Hotel, and for always choosing Quality Inn over other Hotels. We are so glad to hear that you were very pleased with all we have got to offer. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.
Monument, Colorado
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were travelling home the weekend after Thanksgiving and Blue Springs is sort of our comfortable stopping place. This hotel had decent rates so my wife booked it online from the road.

We arrived to find out that while the website said we had booked it for Saturday night, the email we received (and what the hotel received) showed us checking in on Sunday. hmmm..... They did have rooms and only added $10. So, I'd say they made it right although I would have preferred that they gave us the rate we had booked at.

This is an older place as many others have said. There have been many nice improvements & updates. Our room was freshly painted, had comfortable beds, etc. I wouldn't say it was the cleanest of rooms ever, but it was ok. Updates like the key cards that get waved in front of the lock were nice. The new countertops in the bathroom was nice, but why on earth would they leave the old faucet in place that is missing the "Delta/Kohler/Moen/whatever) label (so the screw holding on the handle is visible), and catching the toothpaste spit from many prior guests? ewwww! One towel rack appears to have never been dusted, while the others in the bathroom looked relatively new.

Our room was really HOT when we walked in also. The AC didn't appear to do anything except turn the heat off. It was comfortable by morning. Our room (206) also featured a nice melted section of carpet courtesy of a prior guest that dropped the iron.

Speaking of morning, that couldn't arrive fast enough. There was a lot of noise from other guests, hallway traffic, doors closing, and from the highway outside.

Downstairs, the breakfast was a lot below average. I stuck with yogurt. Unfortunately, like other reviewers, I tried the coffee in the breakfast area. YUCK. I am not one of those coffee snobs either, but that stuff left a bad aftertaste. BAD Aftertaste.

My wife's comments as we pulled out to head West: "Well, I'll never book that place again.". Enough said.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us. We are committed to delivering the the highest level of service to our guests, your feedback will help us correct and improve our services to better achieve our primary goal. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies.

It is disheartening to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. Please know at any time you may dial "0" during your stay if issues do arise and we will do everything we can to quickly solve any issue to your satisfaction.

We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future. We hope you will choose our Hotel again.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stay at this hotel for two days, did not wanted to spend a lot for only being there at night. the room were clean the building is old but they take great care of this hotel. stay in room 107 had ref, microwave, and internet work great. breakfast was good lot to choose from, but would be nice to changes it every couple of days. I check many place on line and this had the best rating. so I took a change , very satisfied, front desk was always helpful and would go back again when iam in that area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. We know you have a choice when you travel and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Springs
Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Independence
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Grain Valley

Been to Quality Inn Blue Springs? Share your experiences!