“Lovely food!”

Jug and Bottle Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery we’re a friendly bunch and pride ourselves on giving the warmest of welcomes. So when you pop over to our place, whether it’s to catch up with friends over a refreshing drink or because you just can’t be bothered to cook, we hope you’ll find it like a home from home – without the washing up! We’ve something for all the family - from freshly carved, slow cooked roasts, stonebaked pizzas made from 100% fresh dough, tasty pub classics like hand battered fish, plus a range of burgers and vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Whenever I go here I get the pizza, and it's one of the best pizza places in town! Not only that but the roast dinners are divine! The staff are friendly, cannot do enough for you! It's definitely worth the drive out there! It does get quite busy during tea time, so if there's a lot of you going, I'd recommend booking a table!

General Manager A, Manager at Jug and Bottle Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We are really pleased to hear you enjoy our pizza here. Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Took my Mother for a pub lunch, haven't been in since it was the old Carvery and was nicely surprised. All staff very polite and friendly, very welcoming. We both had carvery and it was very tasty and fresh. Nice laylout and didn't feel too busy. Very reasonably priced. Glad we dropped in and we will be back!

General Manager A, Manager at Jug and Bottle Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hi Claire,
We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit. I will pass your comments onto the team. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Had a quick tea out with family , all had a great meal served by really friendly staff. Not been for a while but won't be long before I go again.

General Manager A, Manager at Jug and Bottle Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hi Carl,
We are pleased you and your family enjoyed your visit. We are glad to hear you'll be back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We went in for dinner last Saturday and were made to feel welcome straight away.
Lovely carvery and you could have salad as well if you preferred.
The wine was really lovely and we asked which brand it was as it was so good.
Very clean ,no dirty crockery left on the tables.
Staff very tidy and friendly.
We wished we lived closer but will definitely use when we are up this way.

General Manager A, Manager at Jug and Bottle Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, I will make sure I pass your comments on to the team. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Skegness, the food was decent, as was the service.
I had a burger, then helped myself to the unlimited sides, my wife had a very and horse radish bap, which she really enjoyed and my daughter had a kids mac and cheese, with a freak shake.

Hi Paul,
We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again.