“Pretty good”

Add it.
Curly Que Barbeque and Catering
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Bolivar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bolivar does not support good restaurants, so you better go here while it lasts. I had their special burger with pulled pork on it. Except for the tough onion ring, it was delicious! My husband had the brisket and it was pretty good. That could have been better, but it was the best I've had in Bolivar. We did not have sides. Here is something I never say about Bolivar restaurants, I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy Curly’s BBQ. Everything is so good and fresh. I love the french fries and pulled pork the best. My kids love their chicken tenders. Great service and great food!! Highly recommend for family meal or a catering event.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

They were extremely busy. Staff were very friendly. Food was exceptional. Prices were lower than expected. Some of the best BBQ I've ever had.