“Love This Place!!”

Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Bolivar
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have never had a bad experience here. The food is always hot, fresh and delicious. The servers are always very friendly, and the atmosphere is friendly. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jasmine to anyone looking for a delightful asian dining experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

This is one of maybe 4 Asian style food restaurants in this area. They are one of 2 that have a daily buffet. The selection is fair. The food is good and the price is not bad (around $6 for weekday lunch buffet.) One of my favorite things about this place is the "buffet-to-go" I think the price is around $3.50 per pound. I always fill up with my favoites and make my own steamed rice at home.

1  Thank MommaT5676
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Not that I expected the best Chinese food in this small Missouri town, but Jasmine has a lot to be desired. Food was very tasteless and crab Rangoon so chewy I could not eat it. Lunch was very busy, and the manager, who was hard at work, struggled to keep the buffet up. Server did not return to refill drinks until after we finished the
meal. Long wait for a table with only one party ahead of us, then shuffled to a table. Not sure if they were expecting a slow day, but not ready for a Saturday lunch crowd.

1  Thank KansasCityGuy
Reviewed 17 November 2010

The food in this modestly priced, buffet service restaurant is an unexpected treat. Visiting Bolivar we came across the restaurant by accident and nearly did not stay as the ambiance is, at best, cold and not particularly inviting. The buffet lines take up, maybe one-fifth of the floor space in a big open room with widely spaced tables and a low maintenance floor. But the food in the buffet lines is an unbelievably pleasant surprise, both as to quality and variety. At $9 per head for lunch, including a soft drink and automatic gratuity, it is an unbeatable value.